[#2]
What part of Alabama are y'all from?
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 2:45:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What part of Alabama are y'all from?
View Quote
I'm from Cedar Bluff/Centre/Leesburg area.......closest to Leesburg but my address is Cedar Bluff.
Cherokee County .....
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 11:13:17 PM EDT
[#4]
@moonjumper - you've been aloof too long.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 10:11:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I've got to renew my membership.  Forgot about the reduced inbox and really miss the green arrows on topics I've visited.

And yes, I've been MIA a good bit.  Too much going on in the real world.  I've got to work on perfecting cloning.  I need one that looks like me but with a lot less intelligence so it doesn't know to say screw off when I tell it to go to work for me.

Quick update, working for a living still sucks but I've not figured out an alternative that still provides money reliably.  I'd try prostitution but I'm pretty sure I would end up paying my clients instead. 
Brother has retired from our department as of today as well as several other friends I consider family.
Mom lost her fight with cancer a week ago today but she isn't hurting any longer.
And work still sucks.

If anyone is in the NE corner of the state and needs a parking lot striped feel free to holler at me because I'm doing that on the side as well now.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 10:20:20 AM EDT
[#6]
OK, it's cleaned out.  Try it again Dana.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 11:21:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
OK, it's cleaned out.  Try it again Dana.
View Quote
Nope.....still full.....
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 11:33:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Mom lost her fight with cancer a week ago today but she isn't hurting any longer.

View Quote
I'm so sorry.I offer my prayers and condolences.......

Link Posted: 6/1/2017 12:12:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
If you just did what I think you did, that wasn't my intent at all.  Was going to do the same today since it was payday.  But thank you.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 2:32:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
MJ, I'm praying for your family as well.

How are y'all holding up? Anything you need?
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 3:08:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

MJ, I'm praying for your family as well.

How are y'all holding up? Anything you need?
View Quote
We're good.  Pop is lost but after being just shy of 50 years total together I can easily understand.  He's gone up to drink coffee with her every morning since.  But he isn't hurt for food.  Every older woman at church has offered to cook him dinner forever.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top