Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2017 10:24:26 PM EDT
Has anyone seen any of the local gun shops in the greater Birmingham-Hoover metro area honoring the S&W rebates?  The prices on the Shield are ridiculous right now.  I want to pick up another one or two and I would rather buy local that have it shipped.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 11:24:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Marks Outdoors just sent me a flyer (electronic) of $349 for the shield before the $75 mail in rebate.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 10:58:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Am I missing something?  There is nothing for the dealer to "honor".  You just buy a Shield, submit the rebate form to S&W, and (according to S&W) get your $75 rebate a couple months later.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 8:10:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Fair enough.  Any feedback on local pricing. PSA is listing the .45acp variant for $299 before rebate. Anything local in that range?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top