Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2017 12:20:20 AM EDT
So, I've never been there, what's the parking situation?  Also my southern brothers and sisters, what's the carry situation?  I have a valid tn permit.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 4:10:33 PM EDT
[#1]
There is plenty of street parking, if you don't mind walking a few blocks.  If you want to park in the garage you can, but I think its 8-10 dollars or something.  AFAIK with the firearm situation, I don't think its allowed.  However, I don't remember anyone checking.  They do ask to look in purses and bags the last time I was there.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:44:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I took my kids to the Ringling Brothers circus last February.  Besides back checks, they also made me go through a metal detector.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 4:49:34 AM EDT
[#3]
My Shriner unit parks down there for all of the major events, parking is limited with the closed roads, and beautifying of the Areana side lots. This year they have had metal detectors at the doors and people had to walk back to put items back in their vehicles.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 9:31:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My Shriner unit parks down there for all of the major events, parking is limited with the closed roads, and beautifying of the Areana side lots. This year they have had metal detectors at the doors and people had to walk back to put items back in their vehicles.
View Quote
Are they doing this at the Arena only, or all buildings?
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 10:32:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top