Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2017 3:38:03 PM EDT
Hey gang...

FYI-
Brock's Gap is having a 2 gun match the last weekend in April.
Info below-

Steel City 2-Gun Match 042917

Match starts: April 29, 2017 @ 9:00 AM ·
Match ends: April 29, 2017 @ 3:30 PM

2-Gun (Carbine/Rifle and pistol) match in the style of David Tapp's Carbine Match with targets from point-blank to around 400yds. Expect 6 stages and around 125rds for each gun over the course of the match; extra never hurts since some of the targets may offer a little challenge. No limits on accessories for rifles. The only limits on pistols are 1) - no frame-mounted optics and 2) - no aftermarket compensators. Only intending to disallow USPSA "Open" guns. Heavy division requires a minimum of .308/7.62 rifle and .45ACP pistol.

General match, with the following divisions:
Tactical, Heavy
Price:  $35

Registration at Practiscore-

Steel City 2-Gun Match 042917

(hope I embedded the link properly )
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:47:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I assume you pay the day of the match?
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 11:58:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Dang it. I'll be coaching that day...

@gunsafe you should go in my stead.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 2:11:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dang it. I'll be coaching that day...

@gunsafe you should go in my stead.
View Quote
I might. I need to shoot a long distance match. Wish it was on another weekend. it's the weekend of the NRA exhibit in Altanta. I'm trying to convince ( bride) the wife into going on Friday but it might be Saturday. Don't know yet
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 8:30:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 9:17:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I assume you pay the day of the match?
View Quote
I think that is correct.
Registration with Practiscore-- then there may be a link provided after registration for payment with ccard.
or, they always accept payment at sign-in
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top