[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OST
View Quote
same here.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 6:22:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Only thing I can say is, I have been watching MFK Calls videos on youtube. They coyote hunt up in Kentucky in similar terrain as we have here in north Alabama. They make, sell and use their own mouth calls as well as endorse Icotec electronic calls. I am still trying decide what electronic call to get. Foxpro or Icotec. Cabela's sells the Foxpro's but they seem to be at least 50 bucks more than Amazon. I am trying to get up with some buddies and go hunt some coyotes with them.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 5:29:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I want to hunt them just need some fellow patrons to join me.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 9:53:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Different than deer, set up, call, give it 30-45 min, then move on to next place. Try to keep wind in face and a barrier to the back so they can't circle. Don't over call, don't be too loud. Don't move. Make sure there is something behind you to break up silhouette. They can come in fast or slow, single or pairs. You get one shot. They ain't dumb. watch out for snakes and use bug/tick repellent. I've got calls, decoys, ect. Find a good place to go and I'll be glad to see if I can still do it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top