Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2017 9:58:56 AM EDT
Sorry if this is a dupe but I can't say that I have ever seen anything on here about Warrior Ranch.  It is located in Brookwood Alabama about 10 minutes off the interstate.  I live 30 minutes from them and had no idea there was such a place.
http://www.warriorranchtrainingcenter.com/about-us/

They have a decent sized building as a storefront and classroom.  There are several pistol bays, one of which is covered.  There is also a covered rifle range that goes back to 350 yards.  They have multiple steel plates set up every 50 yards starting at 100 going back to 350.  They have a few target boards out in the range as well if you need to shoot paper or you can take your own stands.  They charge $10/hour per shooter and do have some sort of memberships available...I think they have a monthly as well as an annual.  

I've only been twice but have had great experiences both times.  There is a range officer present at all times.  There are no specified hot/cold times.  When someone needed to change/check targets, he walked the line and verified all weapons cleared and we stayed cold until everyone was back on the line.  Both times I went were in the middle of the day on a weekday but there was never anymore than two other people shooting with me.  The staff was very helpful and friendly.  Thus far, this seems like a very nice place to do some shooting.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 12:19:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't been there but I just saw where Steyr is hosting a range day there on April 15th. May take the ride down to try an SSG on the rifle range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top