Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2017 11:34:46 AM EDT
I'm thinking about shopping around for a used camper and am looking for somebody local to show me what to look out for when buying private party.  If I find one I'm serious about I may be interested in having them check it out for me (compensated $$ of course).
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 9:43:21 AM EDT
[#1]
What type of camper? I know someone with a smaller toy hauler that has a built in stove, mini fridge and some other stuff.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 1:12:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I know of two, one is private and the other is being sold either by a business or the owners is selling it privately, not sure.

You could try Honea Motors in Albertville, I know they have RVs and campers.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 2:43:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Looking for a 24-30 ft. bumper pull that isn't water damaged.  After reading a bit online it appears water problems can be easy to miss and I'm hoping somebody with an eye for such things might be nearby.  I'm in Huntsville.  I'm just browsing CL at the moment but may get more serious in a month or two.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 10:30:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looking for a 24-30 ft. bumper pull that isn't water damaged.  After reading a bit online it appears water problems can be easy to miss and I'm hoping somebody with an eye for such things might be nearby.  I'm in Huntsville.  I'm just browsing CL at the moment but may get more serious in a month or two.
View Quote

A few years ago I bought a camper from Reed Camper Sales in Huntsville.
They impressed me as honest folks and I got  a great deal on a 2 year old camper.
Good luck!
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 1:53:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm old,retired guy who has owned a few campers.....if I can help you out send me an email.....
I'm at Weiss Lake these days......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top