Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2016 9:48:37 PM EDT
Hi,
I just moved back to middle TN and my parents have been wonderful in the move and allowing us (family of 5 and a 130 lb dog) to stay at their house as our house was finished being built. I'm wanting to get them a gift for their generosity. They love to visit wineries and I'm looking to find a nice bed and breakfast for them to spend a few nights at. They live in the Nashville area and their travel radius would be no more than 5 hours by car. They are already members at Arrington, so this would not be an option. I'm looking for recommendations on wineries. If there isn't a B&B onsite, that's ok if there are decent hotels nearby. Their anniversary is coming up 11/7 so I'm hoping to get something lined up in the next couple days. If you have any recommendations, I'm all ears. I'm going to post this in the NC, TN, KY, and AL hometown forums. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 10:16:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Not that far:  Lynchburg Winery

No B& but there should be tons around.

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 11:39:31 PM EDT
[#2]
This is in Albertville and I am sure you could find a B&B just down the road in Guntersville. Guntersville is a quaint lake town, your parents would enjoy it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:09:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:40:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:28:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks everyone. Really appreciate you taking the time to help me out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top