Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2016 9:35:33 PM EDT
Anyone else hitting the lake this Friday AM to get a hook wet? Finally cool enough in Bama to get on the water. I'm heading to Lake Jordan near Wetumpka. Have never fished that lake but it looks like it'll be interesting.

Tight lines!

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 10:10:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I will be taking off for a week next week to do my fall fishing. I will be at Miller's Ferry ( William Danelly reservoir) at least 4 days.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 10:12:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I will be taking off for a week next week to do my fall fishing. I will be at Miller's Ferry ( William Danelly reservoir) at least 4 days.
View Quote
Good luck, don't catch 'em all!

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:49:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll end up on Logan-Martin a few days in the next few weeks.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 6:13:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'll end up on Logan-Martin a few days in the next few weeks.
View Quote
Hope you have more luck than I had. Big goose egg. But hey, bad day on the lake is better than a good day at work!

Tight Lines

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 11:57:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Anyone else hitting the lake this Friday AM to get a hook wet? Finally cool enough in Bama to get on the water. I'm heading to Lake Jordan near Wetumpka. Have never fished that lake but it looks like it'll be interesting.

Tight lines!

View Quote

Jordan has really gained a lot of attention over the last 5-10 years with tournament fishermen and I beleive made the fish somewhat harder to catch due to the pressure. I haven't fished that much lately but grew up on lake Jordan and still live just a few mins away.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 8:14:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Fishin at the 'Ferry sucked today. Friggin' wind blew a hunnerd miles an hr , ALL DAY LONG. Fished all day for 2 skillet bass and 1 goggle eye.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 8:38:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Fished my pond sun. 3 bass 3 bream. Biggest bass was a 6 pounder.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top