Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2016 10:58:28 PM EDT
I'm looking for some decent areas to hunt deer and hogs this fall. Does anyone have any recommendations? Looking at rifle and bow hunting.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 10:43:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I hear crickets lol
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 4:53:11 PM EDT
[#2]
got a specific area in mind and how much are looking to spend?
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 4:56:01 PM EDT
[#3]
afoa.org/hunt.htm

greatsouthernland.com/hunting-leases/

or type in Alabama hunting leases into your search bar.  these are the first 2 that show up on duck duck go
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 12:29:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Was wanting to hunt southeast area.  I hear Barbour, Henry, Coffee county areas have some nice deer and hog issues closer to HWY 27 in Coffee county.  I don't want to be in the $1,000 range for a weekend hunt. I'm open to joint a club vs spending.
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 12:00:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Fort Rucker is overrun with hogs.  They are even running competitive hunting and trapping...

Link Posted: 8/10/2016 4:46:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fort Rucker is overrun with hogs.  They are even running competitive hunting and trapping...

View Quote

I'm going to check into that in a few hours.  I have done a great deal of fishing there.  I contacted MWR and I can purchase my passes August 22 for 2016-2017 season. I'm looking forward to it. Just have to purchase a new compound bow for my arsenal.  Probably will get another Botech Carbon Knight.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top