Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2016 3:50:06 PM EDT
A little past 4.am. this morning Our Dispatcher put out a BOLO.
It stated a Gun Shop in Tuscaloosa, AL was broken into and several Long Rifles, Pistols and Ammo was also taken.
The BOLO said there were at least 5 or more all Black Male Suspects and a Witness stated the vehicle was a White Minivan last seen going West on 35th street in Tuscaloosa no Tag# was gave out.
Maybe with the description being put out there someone else got a glympse.

I haven't heard anything else since the last updated BOLO that came through around 10:00 a.m..... I hope the BadGuys are Apprehended quick.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 7:32:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Geeze.  I wish that stores had better security cameras.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 9:14:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't get a chance to see the news this evening, did anybody get any new Updates.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 9:43:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I didn't get a chance to see the news this evening, did anybody get any new Updates.
View Quote

AL.com says they got the van, it was stolen from a cleaning business.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top