Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2016 10:21:24 PM EDT
I stopped by Iron City the other day and noticed that they had anti-gun (no carry signs) on the door and a statement that said "even if these signs don't mean anything you still can't carry here".

Just thought I'd pass along another establishment that appears to be run by an anti-gun cuck.  The food was mediocre too.

I'm taking my business elsewhere.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 7:52:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I stopped by Iron City the other day and noticed that they had anti-gun (no carry signs) on the door and a statement that said "even if these signs don't mean anything you still can't carry here".

Just thought I'd pass along another establishment that appears to be run by an anti-gun cuck.  The food was mediocre too.

I'm taking my business elsewhere.
View Quote

Iron City is a great venue that manages to pull in some surprisingly good musical acts.  The owner, however, is...........different.  

Thanks for the heads up on the signs.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 12:03:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I went to a concert there a year or two ago and they had metal detector wands as well.  I had to take my knife back to the truck.  We're not talking about a big tactical pig sticker either.  I had to take a CASE MINI TRAPPER back to my truck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top