Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2016 1:38:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 1:52:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Ah Mercutio.  Always making for interesting stories.  He kind of faded away there for awhile after the Trump rally.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 7:09:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 11:36:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't forget about Rose, wife of State Senator Hank Sanders. She was there "protesting". I think she was hoping to get arrested for some more "fame" in the eyes of her fooled believers. I say this because I used to live in Selma, and saw firsthand the "progress she and her husband have put on Selma. So sad, as Selma has a lot of charm visually, but not so much from a "living there" perspective. JMHO, YMMV.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 11:28:49 AM EDT
[#4]
All of this talk we here about "inclusion" and "tolerance" ... until people want to be united and treat others as equals
nothing is every going to improve.  Even the statement "Black Lives Matter", by connotation and by the response by many of that "movement"
makes the statement that other lives don't matter.

Let's live our lives as the best Americans we can be..

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 8:28:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All of this talk we here about "inclusion" and "tolerance" ...
View Quote

Inclusion and tolerance have become synonyms for superiority and discrimination.  Whenever I hear someone talk of wanting others to be tolerant and inclusive, it really means "I want things my way, and you had better give in or else."
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 7:12:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They took off from work to protest on a Monday?

Is this the same guy that had the pic taken walking around with his finger on the trigger of a shotty during a downtown Birmingham protest?
View Quote

Same guy. He caught headlines with an armed march through the Kingston neighborhood but he also had a run in with the cops when he stood on a street corner in downtown (in front of the federal courthouse if I remember correctly) with a shotgun and pistol as some sort of one man protest.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 2:53:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:49:47 AM EDT
[#8]
If I don't like something I normal don't go there. Anyhow even though I disagree with his approach I do wonder how this will play out in court for both arrested and charged. The reason I say this is because of amendment 3 and strict scrutiny to be used on those laws. Anyhow something for thought.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top