Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2016 10:04:24 PM EDT
Check out HDC in Calera. Ran by some great guys. All vets. They have a great gunsmith shop. Also are doing ceracoating. Open til 6 pm. Located on hwy 31 across from the post office.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:50:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Check out HDC in Calera. Ran by some great guys. All vets. They have a great gunsmith shop. Also are doing ceracoating. Open til 6 pm. Located on hwy 31 across from the post office.
View Quote

I keep meaning to check them out. What are their prices like?
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:38:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!  I wasn't aware of them, but I will check them out.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 3:21:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Do they carry assortments of firearms, or just specialize in custom shotguns?

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:34:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do they carry assortments of firearms, or just specialize in custom shotguns?
View Quote

We carry all sorts of firearms and everything you need for hunting or fishing. Come visit when you can.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 9:44:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Good folks for sure... A much needed shop in Shelby County.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 11:20:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 3:20:12 PM EDT
[#7]
A coworker told me about them and then I started hearing their radio ads. Still need to get by and check them out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top