Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2016 2:13:49 PM EDT
WENT TO THIS SURPLUS/GUN STORE THIS WEEK,
IN  USA OUTLET CENTER BEHIND CRACKER BARREL IN OPELIKA
DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE THERE. (MY SON TOLD ME ABOUT IT WHEN HA WENT TO GET HIS DRIVER'S LICENSE)
FRIENDLY STAFF. SEVERAL AR15s. AND COMPONENTS, OTHER RIFLES AND PISTOLS.
BEST THING THEY GOT GOING IS THE $35 TRANSFER FEE THAT YOU GET BACK IN STORE CREDIT. IT'S LIKE GETTING THE TRANSFER FOR FREE.
THIS IS THERE WEBSIGHT:

SOUTHERNSURVIVAL.COM

THOUGH YOU WOULD WANT TO KNOW.
TOMMY T.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 4:33:27 PM EDT
[#1]
AWESOME TOMMY THAT IS GREAT TO KNOW THANKS.

ETA- sorry, feeling a bit silly today.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 5:08:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry for the CAPS.
I posted from my work computer today (everything on our system has to be imputed in all caps)
I didn't even think about it

Tommy T.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 9:08:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the heads up. I had no idea this place was back there.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 9:10:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 2:25:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:47:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had a meeting in Opelika today and stopped by there on my way to lunch.  Nice store and friendly owner/staff.

Left with a used RIA Compact at a fair price, total impulse buy.

I don't get over that way often, but I'll be stopping by there when I do from now on.  Check it out if you haven't already.  

View Quote

Argghh I totally forgot about this thread. I stopped in there last weekend. Nice selection and decent prices. The owner wasn't there but the staff was nice.

It's actually a military surplus store with a wide variety of stuff. The only WTF moment was the surplus multicam combat shirts for $50. Maybe that's the going rate but I thought that was .

Nice selection of guns, mostly tactical stuff and most of the ARs were PSA. Very few hunting rifles and shotguns from what I saw. They also had a couple complete lowers (PSA) and a pile of stripped lowers (PSA).

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:10:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:05:55 PM EDT
[#8]
There is also the Firing Pin on Opelika out by the mall. Mush smaller store and just firearms and accessories. No surplus, no clothing, little in the way of gear but a nice selection of tactical type guns. Some pretty nice bolt guns too. Prices are decent and the staff was friendly.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 6:06:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Argghh I totally forgot about this thread. I stopped in there last weekend. Nice selection and decent prices. The owner wasn't there but the staff was nice.

It's actually a military surplus store with a wide variety of stuff. The only WTF moment was the surplus multicam combat shirts for $50. Maybe that's the going rate but I thought that was .

Nice selection of guns, mostly tactical stuff and most of the ARs were PSA. Very few hunting rifles and shotguns from what I saw. They also had a couple complete lowers (PSA) and a pile of stripped lowers (PSA).

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had a meeting in Opelika today and stopped by there on my way to lunch.  Nice store and friendly owner/staff.

I don't get over that way often, but I'll be stopping by there when I do from now on.  Check it out if you haven't already.  

Hmm... How much for those stripped lowers?

(If you took note)
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 7:28:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

(If you took note)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

(If you took note)

$89.88
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:10:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
$89.88

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

(If you took note)

$89.88

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top