Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2015 9:51:07 PM EDT
No kidding.

This weekend (Friday & Saturday), they are offering $300,000 of Remington Golden Sabre pistol ammo at 9.99 per box.  The thing is, Remington is offering a 10 dollar rebate per box, up to 10 boxes.

That means you can get 250 rounds of ammo for free after the rebate.  I got 10 boxes this afternoon and picked up an additional 1000 rounds of 9mm blazer at .22 cents a round out the door.

Hope this helps someone.

Found the ad image:

Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:53:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Wife went at about 2pm today (Friday) to the Larry's in Madison. They said they had sold out very early.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:58:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not surprised.  It was going fast.

The sales people told me they had reserved some of the shipment for Saturday sales.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 12:22:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Just got back from the Huntsville store, at about 930 they brought out the last pallet and the line was gone.  They said it'd be gone within the hour.  I saw 9, 45, and 357.  Don't know if they set any aside for next week but it sounded like they didn't.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:33:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Good deal but after Larry's incompetent handling of a weapon had him pointing a rifle at my head I won't be doing business with them nor would I suggest anyone else.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 9:49:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good deal but after Larry's incompetent handling of a weapon had him pointing a rifle at my head I won't be doing business with them nor would I suggest anyone else.
View Quote

Meh, bought alot from Larrys before I read your thread months ago, and have bought alot after.

One persons opinion/statement on the internet means nothing to me.

You wont shop with him, more chances for me to snag some stuff.

BTW, I loved Priest. Nice avatar at least.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:25:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Meh, bought alot from Larrys before I read your thread months ago, and have bought alot after.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"  

I'm sort of getting tired of him crying about it too. I think I know how to fix that though,

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 10:57:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm sort of getting tired of him crying about it too. I think I know how to fix that though,

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It'll break my heart if you block me.  I'll continue to randomly post what happened to remind folks.  I'm sure you'd be shaking the guys hand after having a weapon pointed at your head because you're special.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 11:23:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It'll break my heart if you block me.  I'll continue to randomly post what happened to remind folks.  I'm sure you'd be shaking the guys hand after having a weapon pointed at your head because you're special.
View Quote

I've been treated with courtesy and respect at Larry's.  I guess your experience was different - but that's not what my thread was about.  Please take it elsewhere.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:01:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote

It happened again? Or are you still bringing this up?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:23:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once is enough for me.  I guess you're not as intelligent and would go for a second round.  Or maybe you work for the incompetent Larry.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:15:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Once is enough for me.  I guess you're not as intelligent and would go for a second round.  Or maybe you work for the incompetent Larry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As much as you have been harping on it, maybe you work for a competitor and are trying to steer business away?

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:14:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

As much as you have been harping on it, maybe you work for a competitor and are trying to steer business away?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess bringing it up after not saying anything for months may seem like harping about it to someone brilliant like yourself.  Of course I'm trying to steer business away from Larry's, THE OWNER POINTED A RIFLE AT MY HEAD.  Congrats on picking up on it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:36:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I guess bringing it up after not saying anything for months may seem like harping about it to someone brilliant like yourself.  Of course I'm trying to steer business away from Larry's, THE OWNER POINTED A RIFLE AT MY HEAD.  Congrats on picking up on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Diverting away from the question and using insults. Guess we know the answer now.

So where do you work? Is it Last Resort, JCs, one of the pawn shops?

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 8:37:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Diverting away from the question and using insults. Guess we know the answer now.

So where do you work? Is it Last Resort, JCs, one of the pawn shops?

View Quote

I've stated who I work for many times in many different threads so feel free to look.

Here's a hint.  I don't work at Larry's with you.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 10:09:30 AM EDT
[#15]
I should have picked up that LC9s Pro that was on sale last week.  

I'm going to have to go back and spend some money today.  Thanks, Badmonk, for bumping my thread and reminding me!!  
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 11:55:10 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't work for him. I've been a customer for about 13 years now. I've even had non-firearm related personal dealings with him and his family. He is a stand up guy and I would hardly call him incompetent judging the how well his businesses have done over the years.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:39:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I don't work for him. I've been a customer for about 13 years now. I've even had non-firearm related personal dealings with him and his family. He is a stand up guy and I would hardly call him incompetent judging the how well his businesses have done over the years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So your friend pointed a rifle he didn't know whether it was loaded or not at a customers head and your move is to attack the customer after the owner kicks customer out of store instead of handling it appropriately.  Kudos to you for defending your incompetent friend.  Maybe you should ask him to stop handling weapons if he can't follow basic gun safety.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top