BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2015 11:05:47 PM EDT
Craig's told me $50
Silent Industries is $60
I know better than to ask Larry's

Anywhere cheaper?
Anybody have decent prices and selection on in stock suppressors? $999 for a SDN-6 is no Bueno.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 5:38:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you ask what Malcolm (Silent Industries) had in stock as far as AAC cans?  I he normally doesn't charge a transfer fee if you buy it from him even if he has to order it.  Or did you just call and ask what the transfer fee was and nothing else?
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 5:43:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you ask what Malcolm (Silent Industries) had in stock as far as AAC cans?  I he normally doesn't charge a transfer fee if you buy it from him even if he has to order it.  Or did you just call and ask what the transfer fee was and nothing else?
View Quote

Only checked his website.
I've never been to his store.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 10:27:13 PM EDT
[#3]
There are many silencerco direct places in the area.  Will be tough to get cheaper than that.  Plus they do your form 3 and then 2 weeks later the 4 so the clock is running concurrently on them.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 12:38:37 AM EDT
[#4]
My Sandman-S is being sent to Silencer Loft from Silencer Shop.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:40:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Class 3 transfer is a bear for the business.  Worry less about the cost and go with the one that you trust more.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 9:49:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think he's updated his website in awhile.  I suggest giving him a call, I got my AAC 762-SDN-6 this year for about $850 something, I forget the exact amount as I paid cash.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 5:53:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I've contacted silencer loft.
They have answered all my questions and have given me the option of buying  what they have in stock or picking anything from silencer shop.

I havn't decided what im buyinh yet but they're getting my business.

Thanks to the above poster for mentioning their name.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:53:42 PM EDT
[#8]
If you don't mind waiting a little, I'll be selling my lightly used SDN-6 after hunting season. I bought it from malcolm a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 5:55:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Athens Guns.  All transfers are FREE.  Just do the right thing and spend some cash there for using their services.  I bought from Silencershop and filed the form 4 through Athens Guns for free.  Didn't need to pay for the Silencershop service either.  Athens Guns fills it out based upon what's on the form 3 and gives you a signed copy.  Then you mail it to ATF yourself with the check.  This was a few months ago, but the form 3 between Silencershop and Athens Guns took 17 days.  I remember Silent Industries in Madison had what I was looking for in stock and already form 3'd, but it would have been about $150 more after sales tax, etc.

I think Larry's is $100 for a class 3 transfer.  If you buy from them its "free".  When I checked they didn't have anything great in stock, but they were pitching their stock as the best products on the market.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 6:16:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Athens Guns.  All transfers are FREE.  Just do the right thing and spend some cash there for using their services.  I bought from Silencershop and filed the form 4 through Athens Guns for free.  Didn't need to pay for the Silencershop service either.  Athens Guns fills it out based upon what's on the form 3 and gives you a signed copy.  Then you mail it to ATF yourself with the check.  This was a few months ago, but the form 3 between Silencershop and Athens Guns took 17 days.  I remember Silent Industries in Madison had what I was looking for in stock and already form 3'd, but it would have been about $150 more after sales tax, etc.

I think Larry's is $100 for a class 3 transfer.  If you buy from them its "free".  Though when I checked they didn't have anything great in stock, but they were pitching their stock as the best products on the market.
View Quote

Unfortunately Shannon closed his shop.
I used to do my transfer there. Got a sweet deal on some 9mm M&P mags the last time I was there.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 6:22:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Well damn, I just read their facebook and that breaks my heart.  Back to the drawing board I guess...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top