Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2015 2:56:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 7:07:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Josh Moon is a Left Wing Lunatic.  I guess that they unburied him for this event.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 7:17:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:05:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm amazed that anyone would cite CT gun-control as being effective
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 8:44:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Josh is an opinionated 'tard.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 9:48:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Then why do we have drug laws? Why are you harassing me when I buy sinus medicine? Can I scream at the poor girl working the counter at CVS about Thomas Jefferson rolling over in his grave if he only knew I had to show ID to get a box of Zyrtec D?

Those sinus medicine restrictions do work, of course.
View Quote

Right... so there's no meth heads anymore riiiight? awesome...

In 1994, Connecticut implemented the exact types of regulations Obama has called for – expanded background checks, extended checks to private sales and requiring safety training...
View Quote

I like to point out a funny thing about that... Background checks and registration did lead to an impressive safety record for Registered NFA machine guns to the point that their use in violent crime was essentially unheard of... And some how that safety record didn't count for anything and by closing the registration list the right to own any new machine guns was lost to future generations...    Since this clearly demonstrated gun control was never about safety, and only about finding a path to prohibition, why on earth would any reasonable person agree to any further steps that support registration and eventual prohibition?

Look at England. Look at Australia. Look at Japan. Laws work.
View Quote

And the USSR... And China... And DPRK... etc... etc...

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:49:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I really don't understand why Liberals believe that other countries are being truthful in their reporting.
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 12:41:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh, he's not buried... he's even on the radio again.

For some reason, WACV decided to ignore the hue and cry of their listeners AND sponsors from the last time they tried to force his special brand of craptastic into their otherwise fairly conservative local programming.  The midday gang (Barron, Jack, and John) now give the last hour of their broadcast week (11am to noon on Fridays) up for him and one of them (I forget which, it's painful to listen to) to do their low rent version of Hannity and Colmes.  

They discussed gun control for almost the entire hour last week, of course.  

View Quote

I hate that idiot. He's a disrespectful lying little turd. Pay attention to his laugh, he puts a nervous laugh on the end of his comments that are blatant lies. He is his own lie detector I guess you could say.

He made a fb comment that the 9-12 show is falling because it's listeners are old white people dying off, and being replaced with younger smart people. The 9-12 is failing because the 3 host rambling, joking, and distracted the points being made by the callers.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 4:06:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 9:58:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Dude, I've been away now for 12 years and you STILL haven't kicked the liberals out of Montgomery?
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 11:09:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dude, I've been away now for 12 years and you STILL haven't kicked the liberals out of Montgomery?
View Quote

It's difficult to get rid of bacteria.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top