Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2015 5:59:28 PM EDT

Single story 3 bedroom/2 bath house.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 5:25:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I recently had Above All Roofing put one on my house. They beat the price from another reputable roofer by several hundred dollars, and actually provided (in my opinion) a better quality shingle. The crew worked fast and did an excellent clean-up. Give Steve Stephens (yes, that's his real name) a call at 503-3474. Tell him Dave in Hoover recommended him.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 7:01:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:33:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Hueytown here.  I've used a guy for both my roof and my mom's roof.  Excellent pricing, quick work and great quality.  Fixed a leak in our roof that two other contractors failed to fix.  I don't have his company name handy but his name is Santos, cell is 757-7342.  

Did such a good job a couple of my neighbors had him do their re-roofs and a buddy of mine uses him for all his rental properties.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:44:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Appreciate it.

Keep them coming, guys.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 7:28:40 AM EDT
[#5]
We used Blair Remodeling for ours. Excellent job and straight shooters IMHO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top