Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2015 2:02:22 PM EDT
Many years ago   I used to shoot in various USPSA matches.

These days I shoot GSSF when they are in driving range. Looking for a something to shoot on the weekends.  Something for Pistol and or carbines would be great. I am over 50 and just wanting to enjoy shooting.

Thoughts and ideas welcome
Link Posted: 9/20/2015 3:17:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Brock's Gap in Hoover has USPSA, IDPA, precision rifle, cowboy, two gun, three gun, and others I don't know about.

CMP in Talladega had USPSA and now IDPA.

There's a range near Argo that has some type of match, I don't know much about it.

Those will be the closest I believe. You can head up to Grant to RCPS, they have IDPA, USPSA, rimfire, cowboy, 3 gun nation sanctioned matches, and others.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 5:02:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Green Ridge shooting range in Cleveland al.  It's near locusts fort in Blount county.  We shoot on the 1st and 3rd Saturday 9am.  Not this weekend because of the gun show. it's like IDPA without all of the rules  and we do not draw from concealment. we have a good group of regulars and have a good time.come on out and shoot with us.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 8:30:18 AM EDT
[#3]
We are about to start running some short duration Drills & Skills Sessions in Calera. Right now, they are on Monday night at 1800 hours. The first session is 5OCT15. We will do about an hour of skill building then shoot a stage or two for times.

Send me an email for details- [email protected]

Lighthorsetactical.com
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#4]
all disiplines in North Alabama at NASA and Caverns Cove range.

Also Frank proctor has a 2 gun in Eastaboga. its awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top