Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2015 10:32:29 PM EDT
They had CCI Blazer 22lr 500 round count for like $30 and it was stacked neck high in there about 2 weeks ago when I went. Figured I would pass the info along just in case anyone was looking for some. Still seeing occasional Facebook posts on different groups: 2400 rounds will trade for high end 1911s or glocks + boot. My local wal-mart got 7k rounds in Sat. morning and sold out soon as they got them in, ppl was in line waiting. Half of those ppl are the ones I see on the Facebook groups trying to get rid of them for gold.

NICHOLS OUTFITTERS
1380 MCCAIN PARKWAY
PELHAM, AL 35124
(205) 664-3431 – PHONE
OPEN M-F 9-6

Disclaimer: I don't promote, endorse, nor do I have any partnership with any store or product I post. Most of my posts are my own opinion and or belief and I just simply pass along info as I find it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top