Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2015 9:25:15 PM EDT
Hey folks.  Visiting family. Staying on Lake Guntersville. Seeing if there are any arfcomers in the area?  
Howdy.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 11:07:56 PM EDT
[#1]
When are you headed out?
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 1:20:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Here til Monday morning.  That is the 27th.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 4:21:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm booked through Sunday or I'd grab a bite to eat with you.  2 jobs, a final for grad school, and a PRAXIS test for teaching is going to take up my week and make me lose more hair.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 5:00:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Dang sounds busy.  You get out around buck island give let me know.  We are doing a lot of family stuff and college tours for my daughter.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 12:53:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I work at Larry's Pistol & Pawn on N Pkwy in Hsv on Thur & Fri - stop by if you have time
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 2:19:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I work at Larry's Pistol & Pawn on N Pkwy in Hsv on Thur & Fri - stop by if you have time
View Quote
Enjoyed the visit.  Really cool shop.  Thank you for the invite and hospitality.

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:05:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Wish I was closer than 4-1/2 hrs away, else we would go fishin' . One of the best bass fisheris in the nation right there.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:53:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Enjoyed the visit.  Really cool shop.  Thank you for the invite and hospitality.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Back at you - good meeting you and son today.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top