Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2015 1:14:45 AM EDT
Hey Guys,

Me and a group of buddies are coming to the Prattville area to play the Robert Trent Jones golf courses there. Anything special we should do while in town? Any good places we should eat at?

Any advice or info is welcome. Thanks in advance.

-SS
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 9:23:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Bass Pro.  Walter Craig.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 7:41:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Eat at the Fantail there in Pville.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 11:54:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Uncle Mick's in downtown has good cajun food and excellent service.

Chappy's Deli in the Highpoint shopping center is a good place to grab a sandwich for lunch/dinner.

Beer for the course is at Publix right near RTJ and chappy's.  

Cigars for the course is at Prattville Cigar.  Take the road Lowe's is on, Old Farm Lane, to the next redlight.  There's a shopping center there with the cigar shop in it.  Great selection.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 1:08:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 12:09:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for all the replies.. will try to eat at some of the places listed.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:37:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Good BBQ abounds in the area as well.  Jim 'n Nick's right near the RTJ if you like big/chain-ish (but still AL born and bred); Smokehouse in Millbrook if you like small/homey; Country's not far away (still Prattville) if you like good veggies/sides with your BBQ.  All good in my book.

View Quote
Don't forget about Fat Boys down on the creek

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 4:04:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Went to Jim n nicks tonight.. Food was awesome.. Service was mediocre at best.. I
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:30:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top