Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2015 3:16:36 PM EDT
Hey guys, I'm 18 years old and I live in Marshall county.
I'm just starting to research this subject and I've got a few questions, maybe yall can point me in the right direction.

This summer I plan to purchase either a Glock 17 or Glock 19, I'd have to find and purchase the pistol using Armslist.com most likely.

Where can I read about Alabama's gun laws concerning someone of my age and pistols? I'd like to print out the laws and have them handy in case the seller of the pistol is a little skittish of selling a pistol to an 18 year old.
Once I have purchased the pistol, is it possible to have it transferred into my name?
Also, how difficult will it be for me to obtain a concealed carry permit in my county?

I plan to take a concealed carry class somewhere, after I've had time to get used to the weapon, before I ever carry it concealed.
Even once I obtain the pistol permit, I plan to keep it in my truck mainly, instead of keeping it on my person.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction or offer advice.
Thanks!

Jake
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 4:06:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hey guys, I'm 18 years old and I live in Marshall county.
I'm just starting to research this subject and I've got a few questions, maybe yall can point me in the right direction.

This summer I plan to purchase either a Glock 17 or Glock 19, I'd have to find and purchase the pistol using Armslist.com most likely.

Where can I read about Alabama's gun laws concerning someone of my age and pistols? I'd like to print out the laws and have them handy in case the seller of the pistol is a little skittish of selling a pistol to an 18 year old.
Once I have purchased the pistol, is it possible to have it transferred into my name?
Also, how difficult will it be for me to obtain a concealed carry permit in my county?

I plan to take a concealed carry class somewhere, after I've had time to get used to the weapon, before I ever carry it concealed.
Even once I obtain the pistol permit, I plan to keep it in my truck mainly, instead of keeping it on my person.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction or offer advice.
Thanks!

Jake
View Quote

Someone else will be along with the info you need shortly.
I want to ask if you have ever shot a Glock 17 or 19?
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 4:13:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Dimmu,
I have never shot the either of the Glocks, but I have held them in a pawn shop.

I'm interested in them because I would like to build a 9mm AR that accepts Glock magazines, and because everyone I've talked to doesn't have anything bad to say about them.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 4:23:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dimmu,
I have never shot the either of the Glocks, but I have held them in a pawn shop.

I'm interested in them because I would like to build a 9mm AR that accepts Glock magazines, and because everyone I've talked to doesn't have anything bad to say about them.
View Quote

I'm not saying Glock is a bad choice, they are great guns. I was wondering why you wanted one.
Your build sounds pretty cool.
Also don't forget that you will be 21 in no time. Start getting some practice maybe a little training and shoot different pistols till you find the right match for a CCW.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 4:52:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm not saying Glock is a bad choice, they are great guns. I was wondering why you wanted one.
Also don't forget that you will be 21 in no time. Start getting some practice maybe a little training and shoot different pistols till you find the right match for a CCW.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dimmu,

Thanks for the advise and quick replies!
I'm going to try as many different pistols as I can before I buy one, there's plenty of room on the farm to practice as well
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 4:54:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm going to try as many different pistols as I can before I buy one, there's plenty of room on the farm to practice as well
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dimmu,

No problem.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 5:44:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Section 13A-11-76

Delivery to minors, habitual drunkards, etc.

No person shall deliver a pistol to any person under the age of 18 or to one who he has reasonable cause to believe has been convicted of a crime of violence or is a drug addict, an habitual drunkard or of unsound mind.

(Acts 1936, Ex. Sess., No. 82, p. 51; Code 1940, T. 14, §178; Acts 1951, No. 784, p. 1378; Code 1975, §13-6-156.)

Section 13A-11-75

Permit to carry pistol in vehicle or concealed on person - Issuance; fee; revocation; release of information.

(a)(1)a. The sheriff of a county, upon the application of any person residing in that county, within 30 days from receipt of a complete application and accompanying fee, shall issue or renew a permit for such person to carry a pistol in a vehicle or concealed on or about his or her person within this state for one to five year increments, as requested by the person seeking the permit, from date of issue, unless the sheriff determines that the person is prohibited from the possession of a pistol or firearm pursuant to state or federal law, or has a reasonable suspicion that the person may use a weapon unlawfully or in such other manner that would endanger the person's self or others. In making such determination, the sheriff may consider whether the applicant:

1. Was found guilty but mentally ill in a criminal case.

2. Was found not guilty in a criminal case by reason of insanity or mental disease or defect.

3. Was declared incompetent to stand trial in a criminal case.

4. Asserted a defense in a criminal case of not guilty by reason of insanity or mental disease or defect.

5. Was found not guilty only by reason of lack of mental responsibility under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

6. Required involuntary inpatient treatment in a psychiatric hospital or similar treatment facility.

7. Required involuntary outpatient treatment in a psychiatric hospital or similar treatment facility based on a finding that the person is an imminent danger to himself or herself or to others.

8. Required involuntary commitment to a psychiatric hospital or similar treatment facility for any reason, including drug use.

9. Is or was the subject of a prosecution or of a commitment or incompetency proceeding that could lead to a prohibition on the receipt or possession of a firearm under the laws of Alabama or the United States.

10. Falsified any portion of the permit application.

11. Caused justifiable concern for public safety.

b. The sheriff shall take into account how recent any consideration under paragraph a. is in relation to the date of the application. The sheriff shall provide a written statement of the reasons for a denial of a permit and the evidence upon which it is based must be disclosed to the applicant, unless disclosure would interfere with a criminal investigation.

c. Except as otherwise provided by the laws of this state, a permit issued under this subdivision is valid throughout the state, and a sheriff may not place conditions or requirements on the issuance of the permit or limit its scope or applicability.

(2)a. The sheriff may revoke a permit issued under subdivision (1) for any reason that could lead to a denial of a permit under that subdivision.

b. The sheriff shall provide a written statement of the reasons for the revocation and the evidence upon which it is based must be disclosed to the applicant, unless disclosure would interfere with a criminal investigation.

(3) A person who is denied a permit under subdivision (1), or a person whose permit is revoked under subdivision (2), within 30 days of notification of the denial or revocation, may appeal the denial or revocation to the district court of the county where the denial or revocation was issued. Upon a review of a denial under this subdivision, the sheriff shall have the burden of proving by clear and convincing evidence that the person is prohibited from possession of a pistol or other firearm pursuant to state or federal law or, based on any of the considerations enumerated in the subsection (a)(1) that the person may use a weapon unlawfully or in such other manner as would endanger the person's self or others if granted a permit to carry a concealed weapon under this section.

(4) Within 30 days of receipt of the appeal, the district court shall review the appeal and issue a determination providing the reasons for the determination.

(5) If the district court issues a determination in favor of a person whose permit was denied or revoked, the person shall be issued a permit or the permit must be reinstated.

(6) Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit a sheriff to disregard any federal law or regulation pertaining to the purchase or possession of a firearm.

(b) Each permit shall be written or in an electronic or digital form to be prescribed by the Secretary of State in consultation with the Alabama Sheriff's Association, and shall bear the name, address, description, and signature of the permittee. The original hardcopy of the permit shall be delivered to the permittee, and a duplicate shall, within seven days, be sent by registered or certified mail to the Director of Public Safety. The application and a copy shall be preserved for six years by the authority issuing the same. The sheriff may charge a fee as provided by local law for the issuance of the permit under subdivision (1) of subsection (a). The amount of the fee for a period of one year up to five years shall be the amount of the fee as prescribed by local law multiplied by the number of years of the permit requested by the applicant. The fee shall be paid into the county treasury unless otherwise provided by local law. Prior to issuance or renewal of a permit, the sheriff shall contact available local, state, and federal criminal history data banks, including the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, to determine whether possession of a firearm by an applicant would be a violation of state or federal law.

(c) For the convenience of the applicant, the sheriff may provide for application or renewal of a permit under subdivision (1) of subsection (a) through electronic means. The sheriff may also accept payment for a permit by debit or credit card or other consumer electronic payment method. Any transaction or banking fee charged for the electronic payment method shall be paid by the applicant.

(d) If a person who is not a United States citizen applies for a permit under this section, the sheriff shall conduct an Immigration Alien Query through U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or any successor agency, and the application form shall require information relating to the applicant's country of citizenship, place of birth, and any alien or admission number issued by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or any successor agency. The sheriff shall review the results of these inquiries before making a determination of whether to issue a permit or renewal permit. A person who is unlawfully present in this state may not be issued a permit under this section.

(e) The name, address, signature, photograph, and any other personally identifying information collected from an applicant or permittee under this section shall be kept confidential, shall be exempt from disclosure under Section 36-12-40, and may only be used for law enforcement purposes except when a current permittee is charged in any state with a felony involving the use of a pistol. All other information on permits under this section, including information concerning the annual number of applicants, number of permits issued, number of permits denied or revoked, revenue from issuance of permits, and any other fiscal or statistical data otherwise, shall remain public writings subject to public disclosure. Except as provided above, the sheriff of a county shall redact the name, address, signature, photograph, and any other personally identifying information of a permit holder before releasing a copy of a permit for a non-law enforcement purpose. The sheriff may charge one dollar ($1) per copy of any redacted permit record requested other than when requested for law enforcement purposes. To knowingly publish or release to the public in any form any information or records related to the licensing process, or the current validity of any permit, except as authorized in this subsection or in response to a court order or subpoena, is a Class A misdemeanor.

(f) A concealed pistol permit issued under this section shall be valid for the carrying of a pistol in a motor vehicle or concealed on the permittee’s person throughout the state, unless prohibited by this section.

(g) This section shall not be construed to limit or place any conditions upon a person's right to carry a pistol that is not in a motor vehicle or not concealed.

(h) If a person issued a pistol permit in this state establishes residence in another state, the pistol permit shall expire upon the establishment of residence in the other state.

(Acts 1936, Ex. Sess., No. 82, p. 51; Code 1940, T. 14, §177; Acts 1947, No. 616, p. 463, §5; Acts 1951, No. 784, p. 1378; Code 1975, §13-6-155; Act 2006-551, p. 1268, §1; Act 2009-711, p. 2093, §1; Act 2013-283, p. 938, §2.)

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 5:53:51 PM EDT
[#7]
So, you're 18.  You should be good to go barring any federal regs that I am unfamiliar with.

You may have a hard time getting the sheriff to sign off on a permit until you're 21, but the law doesn't say you can't have one.

Try as many pistols out as you possibly can.  Don't buy a Glock just because someone says they're great, or don't NOT buy one because someone says they're rubbish.  Find what fits your hand and that you're proficient with, and stick to it.  I love Glocks but I love my 1911's better.  I get flamed all the time, but I loved my Beretta 92D more than any of them.  It just fit in my hand the best and I was surgical with it out to 50 yards.  It's all preference.  Just don't get a Hi-Point
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 6:08:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So, you're 18.  You should be good to go barring any federal regs that I am unfamiliar with.

You may have a hard time getting the sheriff to sign off on a permit until you're 21, but the law doesn't say you can't have one.

Try as many pistols out as you possibly can.  Don't buy a Glock just because someone says they're great, or don't NOT buy one because someone says they're rubbish.  Find what fits your hand and that you're proficient with, and stick to it.  I love Glocks but I love my 1911's better.  I get flamed all the time, but I loved my Beretta 92D more than any of them.  It just fit in my hand the best and I was surgical with it out to 50 yards.  It's all preference.  Just don't get a Hi-Point
View Quote

He shouldn't have a problem with a permit now that we are shall issue.
Op just can't buy a pistol from a business until 21yo from what I understand.

ETA: GTG on buying pistols from anyone else.

Hi-Point is just a no, a really bad no.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 6:45:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow! Thanks for all the info TacticalMustang!

I just printed off the Alabama Weapons Law file and will be getting familiar with it.

In this quote, it makes it seem like in order to buy a pistol from a person I'd have to be 19.
§ 13A-11-57
Selling, etc., pistol or bowie knife to minor.

Any person who sells, gives or lends to any minor any pistol or bowie knife, or other knife of
like kind or description, shall, on conviction, be fined not less than $50.00 nor more than
$500.00.

(Code 1852, § 204; Code 1867, § 3751; Code 1876, § 4230; Code 1886, § 4096; Code 1896, § 5355; Code 1907, §
6896; Code 1923, § 4046; Code 1940, T. 14, § 170; Code 1975, § 13-6-128.)
View Quote

But in this quote, I'm not sure. Would "deliver" mean sell? If so, it seems I'm good to go.
§ 13A-11-76

No person shall deliver a pistol to any person under the age of 18 or to one who he has
reasonable cause to believe has been convicted of a crime of violence or is a drug addict, an
habitual drunkard or of unsound mind.

(Acts 1936, Ex. Sess., No. 82, p. 51; Code 1940, T. 14, § 178; Acts 1951, No. 784, p. 1378; Code 1975, § 13-6-
156.)
View Quote

I found that I can apply for a pistol permit online, here.
I'll talk to my friends dad (who is a state trooper) about it. Who knows, maybe he can help me out.

Thanks again guys!

EDIT:
Reading up on my sheriff (Scott Walls), I remembered the past election and realized that I had dinner with his opponent (Chuck Ellis) and my friends state trooper dad.
Kinda wish Chuck was the sheriff, might be easier to obtain the pistol permit if he was
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 7:37:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Even if Alabama law does not specifically bar someone under 21 from purchasing a pistol, Federal law does and no gun store will sell a pistol to someone under 21.

§ 13A-11-76

No person shall deliver a pistol to any person under the age of 18 or to one who he has
reasonable cause to believe has been convicted of a crime of violence or is a drug addict, an

(Acts 1936, Ex. Sess., No. 82, p. 51; Code 1940, T. 14, § 178; Acts 1951, No. 784, p. 1378; Code 1975, § 13-6-
156.)
View Quote

Applies to all other person to person sales and other situations that may occur.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 7:57:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Even if Alabama law does not specifically bar someone under 21 from purchasing a pistol, Federal law does and no gun store will sell a pistol to someone under 21.

Applies to all other person to person sales and other situations that may occur.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

§ 13A-11-76

156.)

Okay! So from what I can tell, and everyone has said: I can purchase a pistol from an individual at age 18, but I have to be 21 before a dealer will sell one to me.

Sounds good!

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:12:55 PM EDT
[#12]
That is correct, you can legally but a handgun from an individual at 18.

Federal law prohibits FFL holders from selling to anyone under 21 but it only applies to FFL holders not individuals.

Finding someone that will be willing to sell you one at 18 may be a little difficult.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 11:36:16 PM EDT
[#13]
If you go to buy a rifle or shotgun before you turn 19, you cannot buy it at a pawn shop.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 9:28:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Hey, dude! 19-year-old here, and I work at an FFL in Tuscaloosa. Permit isn't an issue. Buy the handgun through private sale. Transferring things into your name is all bullshit. Nothing is registered except NFA items. It's a lot easier than people think. Media makes you think it's difficult so you don't try to do it. Be prepared to have LEOs that think you're breaking the law. Just calmly explain to them that you have a pistol permit and you're legally carrying and it'll all be good!
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 9:47:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 11:04:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 1:18:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Thanks guys, I'll definitely take all your advice.

I'm keeping my eyes on armslist and I see a good one every now and then, but I don't have all of the money currently.
I'm going back to work the 27th from being at JSU this past school year, so I should be able to get myself a pistol within a month or so.

I'm filling out the pistol permit application papers right now, but there are a few lines that I would have to leave blank, is that alright?
It asks me for my employer's information, and I'm currently unemployed. Also, it asks for 3 previous addresses, I've lived in the same house since I was 4, so I have no clue on that one.
Other than those, I've got it filled out and ready to bring it to the courthouse.

Will i walk in with my application and walk out with my permit?

Sorry for all the questions, I'd just like to know what to expect
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 2:07:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Search Huntsville Firearms on Facebook.  There is always shit for sale there.

Getting your permit the same day varies by county.  I think Madison County mails it to you (not positive).  I'm in Limestone Co. and they print it off there for you.  Marshall may too.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 3:17:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 9:50:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Okay, thats what I'll do then!

I'll update yall once I've visited the courthouse
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:33:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Well, I didn't make it on time to apply for my permit friday, so I'm going to try again tomorrow.

I scraped up $500 so now I'm really watching armslist for a decent Glock 17.

I don't have a facebook to check on there, and this is about the only time I wish I did.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 3:12:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Well, I didn't make it on time to apply for my permit friday, so I'm going to try again tomorrow.

I don't have a facebook to check on there, and this is about the only time I wish I did.
View Quote

DON'T give $500 for a used G17!!!!  You should be able to find plenty in the $300-$400 range.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 7:33:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

DON'T give $500 for a used G17!!!!  You should be able to find plenty in the $300-$400 range.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a nice M&P Shield I can sell ya, complete with about 370 rounds of 9mm ;)

I know I'm late to the party but you are all set to go. You can buy one from an individual, though expect them to want you to sign a bill of sale. Then go to sheriffs office. If you get any flak from the sheriff, look up Alabama Open Carry on Facebook and join that group and ask them for someone who will help you, and they'll set the sheriff straight.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 8:30:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Got a quick update guys!!

I'm now the proud owner of a used 3rd Gen Glock 17
(I'll post pics Thursday)

Got a lot to learn about shooting pistols!
First 30 rounds or so that I shot I pulled about 4 inches to the left of my POA. I'm starting to improve, I just need lots more practice.

I probably spent more than I should have on it ($450), but that's a lesson learned. I think it was worth my money so it's no big deal.

I'm going to run by the sheriff's office sometime tomorrow I hope!
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 6:02:04 PM EDT
[#25]

Dropped off my Pistol Permit application today.
The lady said that I should get a call pretty soon, letting me know that they have completed a background check, and that I can come pick up and pay for my permit.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 9:24:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Congrats
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 11:23:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Thanks for the support

EDIT:
Lady from the sheriff's office called today.
I have 30 days to pick up my permit!
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:18:10 PM EDT
[#28]

Marshall County also offers plastic cards with picture for $20 per year instead of $10 for the paper.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 11:02:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Glad you got your gun - be safe, learn how to use it, and never forget that you have half the power of God under your control. Its a huge responsibility.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:39:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

First 30 rounds or so that I shot I pulled about 4 inches to the left of my POA. I'm starting to improve, I just need lots more practice.

View Quote

Get some of these, best $10 you could spend as a new shooter learning the handgun

NRA training dummies

intersperse them with real rounds in your magazines during your practice, it will let you see what is happening with your trigger control, also dry fire is more important than live fire in the beginning in learning trigger control, just do it safely
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 9:20:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Get some of these, best $10 you could spend as a new shooter learning the handgun

NRA training dummies

intersperse them with real rounds in your magazines during your practice, it will let you see what is happening with your trigger control, also dry fire is more important than live fire in the beginning in learning trigger control, just do it safely
View Quote

Thats a great idea, thanks for that!
I'll have my girlfriend load my magazines with a few of these mixed in
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:24:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

§ 13A-11-76

156.)

When my son turn 18 I gifted him a Glock 20 and he applied for his CCW. He has been carrying ever since. When my daughter turn 18 I gifted her a Glock 26, she also has her CCW.
Both have had training and shoot well and know the laws.

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 2:24:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Got a quick update guys!!

I'm now the proud owner of a used 3rd Gen Glock 17
(I'll post pics Thursday)

I probably spent more than I should have on it ($450), but that's a lesson learned. I think it was worth my money so it's no big deal.

I'm going to run by the sheriff's office sometime tomorrow I hope!
View Quote

$450 isn't a bad deal on a low round count 17, you did fine. If you're right handed most likely your problem with shooting left is a combination of trigger press/positioning and grip. Get some snap caps and practice practice practice. Load the snap caps randomly through out your mag while target practicing. You will most likely see that you are anticipating recoil (pushing) or milking the grip and you also get to practice tap, rack, bang. Set up failure drills, ie stove pipes, double feeds etc.
Check your grip, you want your hands to fit together like a puzzle, thumbs forward and making as much contact with the grip as possible. Get a good base/stance, lock out your arms, hold the pistol firmly but not so hard you're shaking. Having a good instructor now is paramount, this way you don't have to break bad habits you've taught yourself, from listening to people like me.
Use these wheels to help with gratique your shot placement. Remember that this will only work with proper grip and sight alignment. Don't look at where your rounds are impacting the target, there's nothing you can do about them now. Pay attention to proper sight picture/alignment and trigger press.
Practice practice practice.
Also remember that being armed is huge responsibility. As I've told both my kids, being armed doesn't mean that you escalate, you de-escalate until deadly force is needed.

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 9:14:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
$450 isn't a bad deal on a low round count 17, you did fine. If you're right handed most likely your problem with shooting left is a combination of trigger press/positioning and grip. Get some snap caps and practice practice practice. Load the snap caps randomly through out your mag while target practicing. You will most likely see that you are anticipating recoil (pushing) or milking the grip and you also get to practice tap, rack, bang. Set up failure drills, ie stove pipes, double feeds etc.
Check your grip, you want your hands to fit together like a puzzle, thumbs forward and making as much contact with the grip as possible. Get a good base/stance, lock out your arms, hold the pistol firmly but not so hard you're shaking. Having a good instructor now is paramount, this way you don't have to break bad habits you've taught yourself, from listening to people like me.
Use these wheels to help with gratique your shot placement. Remember that this will only work with proper grip and sight alignment. Don't look at where your rounds are impacting the target, there's nothing you can do about them now. Pay attention to proper sight picture/alignment and trigger press.
Practice practice practice.
Also remember that being armed is huge responsibility. As I've told both my kids, being armed doesn't mean that you escalate, you de-escalate until deadly force is needed.
View Quote

Thanks for the advise!
I'm practicing as much as I can, I think I'm slowly getting better!

I shot these 6 yesterday, maybe 10 or 15 yards?
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff496/Jakehambey/20150506_123602.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff496/Jakehambey/20150506_123852.jpg
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 12:41:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 2:17:53 PM EDT
[#36]
I would suggest you shoot a little further away from the propane tank!

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 4:24:50 PM EDT
[#37]
I would suggest you shoot a little further away from the propane tank!
View Quote

Haha! Yeah, that was a dumb moment. Just figured I'd shoot a couple rounds, didn't even think about shooting the propane tank.

Its been empty since the tornado a couple years ago broke the line, but I guess there could still be some in there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top