Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/10/2014 8:23:21 AM EDT
I'll be driving my M37 in the parade (barring technical issues) with my club, the Dixie Division.  Is anyone planning to view the parade?

Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:57:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'll be driving my M37 in the parade (barring technical issues) with my club, the Dixie Division.  Is anyone planning to view the parade?

View Quote

I will probably try and get out and see it. May take a long lunch from work. Been years since I got to see it!
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 12:35:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Looking forward to it.  My office overlooks the parade route but I should be street side for much of the parade.  Any word on interesting equipment being used this year?
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 11:08:06 AM EDT
[#3]
not making the parade but will be at TX roadhouse with our 5 ton and 42' ford GPW jeep
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 11:19:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Saw you in the parade Jduncan, but I am afraid you were upstaged by the P51s!

Good looking M37 though! I like the AF Blue scheme.

Ill try and get a picture or two off my phone
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 10:04:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I wish I could have seen it, my son was marching with the Hoover High band.

Alas, I am in Arkansas working.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top