Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2014 8:13:40 PM EDT
I-65 this morning near the Shelby County Airport.  Dark gray Tacoma.  I was the blue and gray Tahoe with the lightbar that looked at you funny.  If this doesn't work I will check under missed connections on Craigslist.....

Seriously though, good looking truck.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 9:45:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 2:42:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I've seen that one. It has a "HILLARY 2016" bumper sticker.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 11:37:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Someone has a tacoma with a giant BFL covering the back window. Saw it on 280 Exit of 459N
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 1:29:17 AM EDT
[#4]
This one was probably 6-8" diameter.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 1:10:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Heh.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:07:49 AM EDT
[#6]
If it was about 0730ish southbound, I am pretty sure he was heading to our first aid class at Double Tap.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 11:54:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it was about 0730ish southbound, I am pretty sure he was heading to our first aid class at Double Tap.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 7:44:30 PM EDT
[#8]
MJ, were you lost?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:08:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MJ, meet BamaBushmaster.

BamaBushmaster, meet MJ.

That reminds me, BamaBushmaster.  I might be in town a little this weekend.  I'll holler at you.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:09:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
MJ, were you lost?
View Quote

Must not have been too lost, he blew the doors off my truck last night about 2215.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:22:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Good to meet you and I'll be back down to Double Tapp myself before too long for another class I hope.

Silverback, my computer was broken and had to go to i.t. to swap for a new one.

HeyCoach, it was a long night and was ready to get that little wreck done on the other end of the county so I could go home.  Had a half million dollar piece of construction equipment catcheck fire and burn up on 59 last night.  Only got to sit there for nearly 5 hours.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:48:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Good to meet you and I'll be back down to Double Tapp myself before too long for another class I hope.

HeyCoach, it was a long night and was ready to get that little wreck done on the other end of the county so I could go home.  Had a half million dollar piece of construction equipment catcheck fire and burn up on 59 last night.  Only got to sit there for nearly 5 hours.
View Quote

This is why we can't have nice things.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:37:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So far I'm one of six that has broken already.  I'm just special.  Guess is 2 he I was on call the last 3 nights of my week.  Is almost like I'm assigned to Cleburne County
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top