Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2014 11:19:01 AM EDT
Suarez International will be conducting our Close Range Gunfighting course at the Home defense range just south of Dothan.
More info available Here

This is not your average "Tactical Pistol" class SI concentrates on movement along with pistol operation.
Scott
www.centerfiretraining.com
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 8:11:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 4:09:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i am amazed anyone is will to be associated with gabe suarez,
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 4:27:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know Suarez and have never taken any class(es), but from some brief research his infamy is unclear. Some paint him as a martyr, others as a convict.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:14:41 PM EDT
[#4]
THose that hate him disagree with some of his teaching. But I have trained with 40 plus different instructors and Gabe will back anything he teaches up with force on force drills to prove they work. Most of the rest will not prove what they teach in such a manner.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:35:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:45:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
actually it's more of the fact he's a felon with a penchant for committing fraud....
View Quote

If that's the case, how is it that he didn't have to turn in his firearms?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:59:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:20:40 PM EDT
[#8]
After a bit of looking on the Interwebs, I'm not sure I'd be comfortable in the same room.  Politically, I'm a radical libertarian (pro-life, though), almost to the point of being an Anarchist.  Religiously, I'm a very conservative Methodist.  Militarily, I was in the Coast Guard.  I'm not now, have never been nor will I ever an "operator".  I own an AR for the same reason that I own my other guns, because I enjoy using them for hunting and punching holes in paper.  I feel certain that he wouldn't like me very much.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:41:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:56:03 PM EDT
[#10]
The above reprint is factual. I have broke bread with Gabe several times and the man changed. He accepted Christ and is not the same person thet went to trial. He is not perfect and has flaws but so do every instructor I have trained with. I am teaching the course in Dothan and my resume is available on www.centerfiretraining.com
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 8:54:11 PM EDT
[#11]
This course was rescheduled to March 14-15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top