Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2014 11:45:03 AM EDT
I'm looking for a reputable Shop / Private FFL around Ohatchee / Lincoln that can do the occasional EE, Gunbroker, Brownells, ect.. incoming / outgoing item. I don't mind transfer fees, just want someone trustworthy and dependable. New to the area and my old dealer is just too far away now.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 6:02:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Would Green Valley Gun and Ammo in Glencoe be too far away for you?
His transfer fees are ten bucks.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:08:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Check with the Silver Fox in Lincoln, I think FFL fee is $30-35 last time I checked.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:33:13 PM EDT
[#3]
A bit of a trip for you, but Alabama Tactical Supply on 431 (North) in Boaz - $20 / xfer.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:16:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Sand Mountain Pawn is $20 as well, I've used them a few times myself.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 4:51:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm looking for a reputable Shop / Private FFL around Ohatchee / Lincoln that can do the occasional EE, Gunbroker, Brownells, ect.. incoming / outgoing item. I don't mind transfer fees, just want someone trustworthy and dependable. New to the area and my old dealer is just too far away now.
View Quote

Hayne's Pawn in Talladega is $25. B&B Pawn off of Highway 202 is $25 also.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 6:23:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The B&B Pawn in Gadsden is $40 now, not sure if the 202 location upped their price also.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 8:32:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I wouldn't know, I've only been to the 202 location.

Gamecock Pawn in Jacksonville is $15. Exile Armory in Weaver is $20.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 8:01:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Come down to Leeds & talk to Bill McDonald. He has a great reputation and is well known in the AL HTF.

Shoot me a PM and I'll get you guys in contact.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 5:48:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Come down to Leeds & talk to Bill McDonald. He has a great reputation and is well known in the AL HTF.

Shoot me a PM and I'll get you guys in contact.
View Quote

Yes, Bill is a good guy for sure. He is also president of Heritage Rifle and Pistol Club in Argo.

<<<----- HRPC member.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top