Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 8:48:36 PM EDT
[#1]
It's pretty bad if Matt Murphy calls the police on you.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 9:44:21 PM EDT
[#2]
After listening to Parker Griffith, I have to classify him as a nut job.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 12:57:25 AM EDT
[#3]
He sure comes across as a dick....
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 5:06:46 AM EDT
[#4]
As much of a wingnut as this guy might be, if you have a private conversation with someone -- even if it gets ugly -- I'm not sure airing that laundry to advance your own agenda or career is kosher.

Of course, if you're in public "service" you need to realize that everything you say can and will be used against you... by someone.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 7:38:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 12:12:15 AM EDT
[#6]
About a month ago I was pulling into the Texaco at Five Points one morning and I noticed a big black Escalade at the pumps with Parker Griffith stickers all over it.  The first thought that went through my mind was "What kind of dumb ass would be willing to ride around town with that worthless bastard's name all over their vehicle".  As I pulled up to the pump beside it, I noticed Parker Griffith in the driver seat.  Guess that answers the initial question...  
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 12:59:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
About a month ago I was pulling into the Texaco at Five Points one morning and I noticed a big black Escalade at the pumps with Parker Griffith stickers all over it.  The first thought that went through my mind was "What kind of dumb ass would be willing to ride around town with that worthless bastard's name all over their vehicle".  As I pulled up to the pump beside it, I noticed Parker Griffith in the driver seat.  Guess that answers the initial question...  
View Quote

LMAO.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 9:35:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/15/2014 9:47:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Parker Griffith is a fucking idiot.  The dumbshit can't make up his mind if he wants to be a democrat or a republican.  I've met him and the derp that spews from his mouth is grade A douche-canoery.  I know several people who grew up around him and his family (in the Grissom HS area of Huntsville) that all said he has always been a tool.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 11:39:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Parker Griffith is a fucking idiot.  The dumbshit can't make up his mind if he wants to be a democrat or a republican.  I've met him and the derp that spews from his mouth is grade A douche-canoery.  I know several people who grew up around him and his family (in the Grissom HS area of Huntsville) that all said he has always been a tool.
View Quote

Sounds like perfect Blue-State material.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 12:26:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup.  Without a doubt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top