Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2014 7:55:21 PM EDT
There is a guy that works in the concessions stand at the movie theater in Alabaster that likes to tell customers and co-workers he is an Army vet that deployed to Afghanistan was wounded and is now is reserves.This guy is 18 and just graduated high school a couple months ago so there is no way in hell he  even had time to get through basic and AIT much less deploy. His name is Demarea (Pronounced:Demaree)  and since my wife works there I can't really do much other than tell the guy needs to chill out. She has gone to the G.M. about what this guy is doing but the guy is careful not to do it when the general manager is within earshot. Please if you go up there call this guy out if/when he starts talking B.S.

<OP EDITED FOR CLARITY AND DRUNK TYPING>
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 7:15:57 PM EDT
[#1]
if he's just some shit bag, there's nothing that can really be done except call Pelham/APD/SCSO to run him.
If he's got outstanding warrants, they'll pick him up.

vagrants are tricky to deal with unless they've escalated an event beyond mere nuisance and harassment to more serious crimes like property theft or assault.
the property manager is responsible party to contact for all grievances.. auto accidents, crimes, etc. so Jones lang la Salle, Colonial Properties etc. LLC is  the only person who can technically ask people to leave.

meanwhile, the panhandlers and shitbirds get basically free reign until a GM, store owner, or security officer asks them to leave.. and most will beat feet as soon as they get more than 1 complaint one em,
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:34:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
if he's just some shit bag, there's nothing that can really be done except call Pelham/APD/SCSO to run him.

vagrants are tricky to deal with unless they've escalated an event beyond mere nuisance and harassment to more serious crimes like property theft or assault.
the property manager is responsible party to contact for all grievances.. auto accidents, crimes, etc. so Jones lang la Salle, Colonial Properties etc. LLC is  the only person who can technically ask people to leave.

meanwhile, the panhandlers and shitbirds get basically free reign until a GM, store owner, or security officer asks them to leave.. and most will beat feet as soon as they get more than 1 complaint one em,
View Quote

I don't think I was clear  on the fact this fucktard works there in the concession area. He uses it as a shtick to try and upsell people. Being that my wife also works there I have to be careful and not lose my temper with the guy. She has told the boss what he's doing but boss can't be around all the time.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 7:04:03 AM EDT
[#3]
It would be fun for a former drill Sgt. to happen across this then thoroughly dress-down this shit stain in the presence of all around. Being called out by someone that's been there-done that usually shuts down those claiming it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:19:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I don't think I was clear  on the fact this fucktard works there in the concession area. He uses it as a shtick to try and upsell people. Being that my wife also works there I have to be careful and not lose my temper with the guy. She has told the boss what he's doing but boss can't be around all the time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah Roger. Misunderstood. Well, FUCK that guy. I'd tell the GM. And if that gets nowhere, contact the business HR or legal dept.

You wanna tell war stories, hero? sign your name on the line.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top