Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:16:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been to most of the surrounding areas within  30 min.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 8:11:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Well...it looks like I have the job in Tuscaloosa. Still looking for 10 + acres if anyone knows of any within 20 to 30 miles from the college. Also looking for a good range and gun store.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 10:41:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Look down south headed towards Moundville.  Also, I can give you some contact information for the Tuscaloosa Gun Club, they're in the process of moving.  They kept the old range in great shape when I was a member.  If you're wanting a range that has everything you can think of, about half an hour/45 minutes away you have Brock's Gap a few miles up I-459 in Hoover.  Might be a little farther away depending on where you end up living.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 8:12:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

GO WAR EAGLES!!!  
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/11/2014 8:40:10 PM EDT
[#5]
The intelligent people in Alabama root for UAB.

We don't have a very big fan base.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 8:20:48 PM EDT
[#6]
After a while I'll get a FFL and open up a place there myself. Don't care if I make a profit as long as I break even I'll be happy. I'll be working with a lot of LEOs and figured they could use some.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top