Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2014 3:19:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 3:29:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 1:15:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I used to go there for shows back when I was at South Alabama. I don't remember there being any no carry then... of course that's been 30 years or so.

Its s nice venue, there are a couple of Central Parking lots nearby (2 blocks?) but its fee parking. $5 or so.
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 5:50:21 AM EDT
[#3]
There is pay parking across the street with access being on Government
We'd use that lot when we went to shows at the Soul Kitchen,
As for carrying, I couldn't tell you.
There used to be a pretty decent brew-pub on Dauphine but don't know its
staus either.
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 9:53:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:09:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Drove by the Saenger today and didn't notice any obvious "no guns" signage.

The brew pub next door is open for business. Hero's is a local favorite bar and grill just down Dauphin Street by the Cathedral Park.

The best parking is on Government Street across from the Radisson Admiral Semmes Hotel.

Get there a little early and you can park close to the theater. Bring cash for parking just in case, but the machine there (in case of no attendant) takes plastic.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 9:07:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:08:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Whoops I think I'm a bit late replying to this :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top