Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 7:30:51 PM EDT
[#1]
BG,
Get that registration in...the pattern is almost full.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 8:00:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
BG,
View Quote

DOH! Done!
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 5:49:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

DOH! Done!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
BG,

DOH! Done!

Well, I spoke too soon. Without thinking I signed up for the Feb 14 Basic Carbine class only to be scolded by Spousal Unit #1 about it being Valentines Day and us having reservations at Cotton Row.

I had to back out, so there is an available slot now that will probably be filled quickly. I can't recommend LHT highly enough and I'd rather be there than some fancy restaurant with the woman of my dreams.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 7:03:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Well, I spoke too soon. Without thinking I signed up for the Feb 14 Basic Carbine class only to be scolded by Spousal Unit #1 about it being Valentines Day and us having reservations at Cotton Row.

I had to back out, so there is an available slot now that will probably be filled quickly. I can't recommend LHT highly enough and I'd rather be there than some fancy restaurant with the woman of my dreams.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
BG,

DOH! Done!

I got some of the same flak too but I've pushed through it. I told her we celebrate Valentines every day.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Oof...actually, your slot got fillified pretty quick. We should have scheduled a mall E&E class on this day. Nothing says love like a carbine class kitchen pass. Use it to get to Intermediate Handgun.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:08:24 PM EDT
[#6]
updated with some weekday training dates and LE classes
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:43:33 AM EDT
[#7]
tag

I'm slow to the HTF
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 11:11:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 9:30:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A lady who works in my office wanted to learn how to shoot. So I took her shooting. She shot about 50rds. I told her to take the beginner handgun class at Lighthorse.

She took the class this past Saturday and had a great time. She was very complimentary of the instructors and felt very empowered by the training.

I think she will be taking more classes with you guys. Thanks for treating her so well.
View Quote

When she dropped your name I knew we had to perform.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 11:54:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 6:06:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Updated with our new North Alabama efforts.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top