Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2013 8:46:47 PM EDT
Anyone in AL . Live near these clowns.They got close to $400.00 from me.
Said item was in stock and would ship. That was on 1/7/13. Told 2 weeks later
They would send a refund . Still nothing
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 12:16:32 AM EDT
[#1]
If you used credit/debit just call your bank or card issuer and do a charge back.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 5:31:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Call your CC company.  Tell them what has happened.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:12:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Same problem here. They do not answer their phone and have not responded to my numerous voice messages and emails. Unfortunately I sent them a cashiers check. I guess I'll contact the AL attorney general's office.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 4:20:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Same problem here. They do not answer their phone and have not responded to my numerous voice messages and emails. Unfortunately I sent them a cashiers check. I guess I'll contact the AL attorney general's office.

^^^THIS^^^
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 4:23:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I just looked at their address in Montgomery, Al. Only 2 businesses on that street according to Google maps. The one at that address is listed as STS Filings.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 5:08:30 PM EDT
[#6]
In case anyone else has a similar problem, here is how you get in touch with the AL Atty General consumer protection office:

Link Posted: 2/8/2013 7:01:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I had a similar experience with WH, but was lucky to get most of my money back (they have a 5% cancelation fee).  I could have fought it, but decided to leave it alone.  Never buy anything from them, they have been shady in all of my communications with them.  Lots of folks from the FN board are having problems with them as well.
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 7:18:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes the address for what they have on site is STS so they have a fake site addy.  Did ya who sent checks send to that address??

I did call STS from there website unless someone is running a business at work through a business

after work ill try and go by there but to tell ya i know a bit of the area done work for a food place over there and the pictures from there website to over there dont match with all the trees in the background since its a major rail-yard there and i can see that area from my work area
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 1:48:18 PM EDT
[#9]
They finally responded today via email. The firearm I purchased is on back order, even though their Gunbroker auction indicated 10 in stock when I placed my order. In other words, they sold me an item that they did not actually have, accepted my money then waited almost one month to tell me it was on back order (3-8 weeks). I've asked for a full refund, we'll see what happens now. I noticed that they are constantly updating their FB page but they can't answer their phone and won't take care of paying customers. Avoid these clowns like the plague.
Link Posted: 2/10/2013 5:00:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Same thing with LG-Outdoors, pretty sure it is same company. I will just dispute the charges when I get my cc bill, these guys were nowhere near ready to play ball when panic buying started.
Link Posted: 2/11/2013 3:35:19 PM EDT
[#11]
I was going to drive down there from Huntsville and pickup a Glock 20SF they had showing in stock but they told me it's just the administrative building and they have warehouses all over :\. I think they also do a lot of drop shipping type stuff a lot of these internet "wholesalers" do now so they don't ever have actual inventory on hand. It's sounding like i'm glad I never did business with them.
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 1:21:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Had a box show up today that a client ordered a month+ ago.  Drop shipped from a distributor... It was in stock when he ordered it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 4:16:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Update....WH has now outsourced their customer service. When you call, the phone is answered very quickly by someone in a call center. They tell me that a refund check will be mailed tomorrow and I will receive it by 2/21. I'll believe it when I see it but I'll report back.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 7:57:19 PM EDT
[#14]
I live close by Montgomery so I did drive to teh address. Its not them. Fake address, There are a few real gun shops in Mont but they are not one. They seem to be an internet ordering and drop ship  biz.
Link Posted: 2/28/2013 3:24:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Final update.  Received full refund check today. Glad to be done with this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top