Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2012 4:24:17 PM EDT
On hold. Post in here if you have not yet and are interested in a later date

A few Proposed dates.
May 19th
June 2nd
Just list if you can come and I will add your name. Anyone can attend . Im hoping for good attendance. If we get enough maybe my wife will clear me to camp the night . The location is the Whiskey Bay / Sherbourne WMA shooting complex. More info can be found on the LA Wildlife Dept Site. Rifle range is 100 yds, Pistol 50 and 2 skeet fields. Prevous times have been about 10 members. I will add your name and status and make the list as we roll along. If anyone has a problem with the date just put it in the reply and with enough we can shift it .
1.Captain Morgan-Pending Dates

2.Iceman-Maybe

3.Gunz-maybe

4.Dbain-maybe

Link Posted: 4/2/2012 9:15:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Can't commit to either of those dates at this time, but I'm definitely interested.  I'll keep you updated.
Link Posted: 4/3/2012 6:44:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Count me in..probably
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 10:27:13 PM EDT
[#3]
My income tax crunch should be over with by then.  Well, except for the extensions.  Regardless, if I get moved into the new place, May 19th would be good, otherwise I would be down for June 02.  

The only caveat is that I plan on going full-time self-employed as of May 01, so I may be busy with my growing CPA practice.  In the early stages, I am bracing myself to sacrifice fun for billable hours, so things can change at a moment's notice.
Link Posted: 4/6/2012 2:48:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Im a definate maybe.  Will see, the farm life should be slowed down that time unless Im shipping out some rice.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 5:47:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't see why I couldn't make it.  Just need to check and see if they will allow me to drive the Deuce onto the WMA.

LC
Link Posted: 4/15/2012 7:11:49 PM EDT
[#6]
are those both day's when im working? (this is Jeff by the way, made a new account)
Link Posted: 4/17/2012 5:33:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Volunteer FD training on 05- 11/12,
Teaching a Women's handgun class on 06-02.

I MAY be able to switch the FD training, though. Will know more 05-01.
Link Posted: 4/17/2012 6:09:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Yep sorry jeff unless you can swap.

Quoted:

are those both day's when im working? (this is Jeff by the way, made a new account)

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 5:18:42 PM EDT
[#9]
ill see if I have a lag day I can use
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 12:12:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I think I can commit to the May 19th date.  

I think I'll be attending Rusted Ace's training course in June, so best to spread out the expense.  

Only four attending so far?
Link Posted: 5/2/2012 6:21:58 PM EDT
[#11]
So is anyone planning on making it on the 19th?  I don't want to show up all alone.

If not, Bayoushooter is getting together there on the 12th.  I can only afford ammo for one weekend a month.
Link Posted: 5/4/2012 4:26:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Sadly im working the 12th. I think will will put on hold due to low interest right

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top