Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2016 5:10:00 PM EDT
Hi All,

I am currently living on the southside of Indy and looking at purchasing some recreation land around Austin Indiana in Scott County.  I am now in the process of finding the best loan company to go through.  Indiana Farm Credit services so far as been the best rate and 25% down.  Does anyone have any other recommendations of good companies to go through with better terms?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 12:47:17 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Hi All,

I am currently living on the southside of Indy and looking at purchasing some recreation land around Austin Indiana in Scott County.  I am now in the process of finding the best loan company to go through.  Indiana Farm Credit services so far as been the best rate and 25% down.  Does anyone have any other recommendations of good companies to go through with better terms?

Thanks!
View Quote
FCS would be my choice.  I don't think you'll find anyone cheaper.

Link Posted: 10/4/2016 7:49:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I used farm credit mid America they require 20% down and they allow me to reamortize anytime
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 10:56:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 4:23:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks all I am going to go with Farm Credit Services and their 20% down and then I will be able to pay it off within a year or two.

Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top