Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2016 2:52:51 PM EDT
Looking for 7+ acres of land and would love for it to butt up against HNF, it's a long shot but if anyone know of a family/friend that has some that fits this criteria..... if you get me in contact with them and the sell goes through I'll give whoever a $500 finders fee.  If it's someone that has a lot of land, I'd pay for the survey to be done to break off a small chunk, also everything would be going through a realtor/attorney to ensure it's kosher, again I'd be willing to pay the fees.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 3:34:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you looking at any particular county/area? I can keep an eye out for signs.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 5:41:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome thanks..... the further north the better, ideally around Lake Monroe but I think I'll have a better chance on the bigger chunk of the HNF that's south of lake Monroe.  Lawrence county is probably more likely
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 9:52:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I usually don't make it up that way. My place is just south of Patoka. I can still keep you posted if you're interested.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 2:47:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I usually don't make it up that way. My place is just south of Patoka. I can still keep you posted if you're interested.
View Quote

I usually see lots around the Derby area but that is a lot further south than you are looking for.
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 5:46:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info.... yeah I'd like it to be around bloomington, or the furthest around mitchell just to stay somewhat close to family
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 9:06:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Couple months ago there was a real nice piece of property, went fast - Was $7000 acre if remember right. We're not too far from Paynetown / Fairfax, always looking for a place to build our 'log cabin estate'. If I see something happy to pass it on.

Know of several plots around Orleans, can't even convince wife to consider.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 11:22:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I have a piece of land I've fallen in love with, but the guys real estate agent won't even present my offer to him...... it's pissing me off.  I've been keeping my eyes open, would like to get something squared away before next year
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 8:23:38 AM EDT
[#8]
One of our neighbors mentioned selling his place. It's between English and Paoli and I think 100 acres. Nice property, I hunted it for years before he owned it. PM me if you're interested in more details.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 12:29:03 AM EDT
[#9]
thanks but that will be out of my price range, I'm looking to buy it outright so the best I'll be able to do is 5 to 15 acres depending on where it's at.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 10:42:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Was informed of 56 acres near Spencer 180k. Not sure if all of Owen county is worth 180k......except maybe the Country Auto ; )

Good luck, land deals are getting little crazy around here with all the developers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top