Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2016 7:12:06 PM EDT
The Dems are still after our rights and they are getting help from some republicans. I just wrote mine again and actually qouted somebody from GD:

Why do dumbass democrats and some republicans want to make America unsafe and keep letting terrorists into the country.

As long as the terrorists are coming over I will not give up my guns or rights.

The politicians do not care how many get hurt, they just want to push an agenda.

Rather than put people on a list what about arresting them?

If they are that dangerous get them the hell off the streets!

These lists are wide open to all kinds of abuse by people who will throw law abiding citizens under the bus to push an agenda.

Put every gun owner on the list and well, just let them fight to get off the list in court? No thanks.

Do away with the lists. Arrest terrorists.

Stop letting them into the country.

I got so excited I forgot who said it, but I  shamelessly stole it and sent it to my reps. Donnelly is the one we have to watch more than Coats.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top