Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2016 6:53:02 PM EDT
How is there not an official discussion thread on this?
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 8:30:41 PM EDT
[#1]
There's an Indiana Multigun Series?!?
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 12:14:00 AM EDT
[#2]
No they isn't!  Hell ain't much discussion at all in here.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 5:34:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah.

Rotates across 5 ranges statewide.

About 20 matches a year with a final head to head shoot off
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 2:21:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah.

View Quote
Well more details on this, please.

Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:25:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I can't really speak to multi-gun here, but I can tell you that INGO (www.ingunowners.com) has a pretty robust local forum going, particularly for matches.

I see postings every week for USPSA, IDPA, 3gun (IN Multi Gun) all the time on their "shooting sports" section.

Indiana has a great competitive shooting scene.

My last place of residence, a large USPSA match had 45 people.  I haven't been a USPSA match in this state that had less than 70 shooters.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 2:27:02 PM EDT
[#6]
INMG at BORCC June 12 and August 17.  Great Lakes 3 Gun championship on July 17.

The guys running the program here at BORCC are doing an awesome job at trying to do the most with our facilities.
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 9:50:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah.

http://www.indianamultigun.com
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 5:11:04 AM EDT
[#8]
What is the average turnout for an IMG match?  Last week I heard 79 showed up at BORCC.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:30:09 PM EDT
[#9]
79 is on the high end. Turnout is usually 60-70.
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 7:42:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is the average turnout. Most of the ranges have gotten the hang of accommodating this many shooters, and run a very smooth match.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 8:56:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This is the average turnout. Most of the ranges have gotten the hang of accommodating this many shooters, and run a very smooth match.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Great Lakes match at BORCC last month had 100 people turn out.  Next year ti will probably be a two day match due to extra bays in use and complexity of stages.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 6:13:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The Great Lakes match at BORCC last month had 100 people turn out.  Next year ti will probably be a two day match due to extra bays in use and complexity of stages.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe they capped it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 8:49:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Considering it's their first big match like that, I think they did a good job planning it. Getting enough volunteers to help is always a hurdle.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 9:01:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Considering it's their first big match like that, I think they did a good job planning it. Getting enough volunteers to help is always a hurdle.
View Quote

BORCC has been experiencing some growing pains this year since it is their first season in the series, but its only getting better. They have an awesome range and plenty of props and steel to make a fun and challenging match. North Porter County Conservation Club (NPCCC) has the next series match on the 28th of this month.

For those of you who havent shot a match this year, but want to, this is the time to come out. New shooters are always encouraged to come out and participate. Dont worry about being the "new guy". There isnt a single person on the range that isnt willing to walk you through anything that you are unsure of.

I'm willing and able to lend you any guns or gear that you may be needing. Come out and enjoy the match!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top