Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2016 9:53:42 AM EDT
Who did you vote for?  The poll has the primary candidates for president and senate.  Names in each category are in alphabetical order so as to not show any favoritism.

EDIT: Crap, multiple vote is disables, and I can't seem to change it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 4:16:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:19:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you from America to all you Republican voters in Indiana. America now has hope.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 11:13:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I voted but didn't get one of those fancy stickers saying so.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 10:23:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I didn't. Personally I would have voted for Trump or Cruz in the general election without hesitation so it didn't matter to me which came through.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 2:32:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't generally make public my voting choices but I voted Stutzman, not because I didn't like Young, I actually liked both of them from what I could find, but Young had the backing of the "big red machine" and I'm sick of "politicians". I want a regular Joe in there that can truly represent the rest of us regular joes. I felt that Stutzman was more of a regular Joe; too bad because I think Young smoked him by a big margin.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top