Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2016 8:31:43 PM EDT
Where is a good place to stay near Santa Clause.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:10:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Hwy 162 and I64 there is a pretty new confort inn and some eating places.  other than that Jasper Indiana would be the closes.  I grew up about 20 min from santa claus.  I64 and Hwy 162 is only about 10 min or so to santa claus.  (Ferdinand)  If you go west on I64 to us 161 and turn north on 161 about 2 miles (sign on road shop is on left or west side of 161) there is Daves Gun shop.  A very nice gun shop I have done a lot of business with.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 7:38:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 2:58:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 9:19:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I'd probably stay in Ferdinand or Jasper.  
If you need somewhere to eat, I'd recommend the Mill House in Jasper, Patio Steakhouse in Tell City, or Chateau in Mariah Hill.

FYI: If you travel through Ferdinand, make sure all lights work on your car.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 9:30:12 PM EDT
[#5]
There is the Santa's Lodge in Santa Claus and then there is Santa's Cottages just west of Santa Claus on SR162. South of Santa Claus there pretty much isn't anything until you hit Owensboro KY. They have a brand new hotel right on the river front in downtown. East of Santa Claus you are probably looking at Corydon exit (105 mile marker).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top