Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2016 12:05:53 PM EDT
Just Told Your Job Was Sent To Mexico

...didn't POTUS just tell us all in his SOTU that everything was peachy keen and:

"Anyone claiming that America's economy is in decline is peddling fiction."
View Quote

....he's still got his job...
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:59:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like shit stuck between his teeth.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 9:12:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I sent Carrier a message that I will never, ever buy their shit!
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 9:13:50 PM EDT
[#3]
They also received stimulus money that now we know was obviously wasted as much of taxpayer money is....
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 9:39:44 PM EDT
[#4]
That stimulus money should have included guarantees that they will employ US workers.  If you were a Carrier employee, you need to think about who you vote for.
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 12:05:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I fucking hate him. Everything he has touched has turned to shit and he has blown through to me what is nearly an inconceivable amount of taxpayer money and our country has nothing to show for it except a massive debt that appears to be impossible to pay back. Fuck him, his wife, and his kids. Fuck everybody that voted for him too. I hope when he goes to Hell he gets fucked everyday with an elephant cock covered in broken glass and herpes.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 11:24:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Were they paying nearly illiterate employees $30.00 per hour because they manage to not get fired year after year? That will kill a business quickly.

Edit - I still think that is shit stuck in BHO's teeth.
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 10:49:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Were they paying nearly illiterate employees $30.00 per hour because they manage to not get fired year after year? That will kill a business quickly.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They ain't getting folks with much education in Mexico, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 5:44:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope. Probably saving money big time. Next AC unit won't be a Carrier for me. Somebody should pressure the state HBA (home builders association), if they have such a thing there. A/C manufacturers do lots of their binness in new homes.
Did a union counter offer at all?
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 12:11:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Well now... MAGA!

Those 1,400 folks and their families have Mr. Trump to thank.  Remember that elections have consequences!
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 4:47:26 PM EDT
[#10]
How do the Union Fucks that campaigned against Trump ever face their fellow workers again??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top