Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2016 12:53:27 PM EDT
I was completing my build after waiting almost month for parts, and knowing my luck the damned hammer spring breaks while doing the install. Just wondering if anyone local had a spring I can use since I can't find a place selling just that part that won't gouge me for shipping.

Thanks in advance.

Edit to add pics

Link Posted: 1/23/2016 1:58:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Not very local, but I have a couple laying around.  

If you can get to Greenwood, they're all yours.

ETA:  They're actually extra from building up that exact same lower.  Great minds think alike!
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 3:17:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd be happy to receive it mailed if you don't mind.

Also I was looking at switching my other uppers to side charge. It's soo damned cool looking.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 6:01:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah dude.

IM your address and I'll drop it in the mail next week.

It's whatever was in my stock PWS, or the spring from a Palmetto State LPK.  As long as that's good with you, it'll be in the mail.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 6:04:40 PM EDT
[#4]
IM sent and thank you once again.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 10:15:09 PM EDT
[#5]
think the indoor range has spare parts?
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 12:30:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
think the indoor range has spare parts?
View Quote

It does.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 10:12:38 AM EDT
[#7]
I've taken my lower apart only a couple times, but never broke the spring.  Out of curiosity, how did you break it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top