Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2015 9:45:24 AM EDT
On Tuesday in north Indianapolis an unknown assailant broke into a home and shot and severely injured a 12 week pregnant woman who was defending her one year old son.

That woman was Amanda Grace Blackburn and she died later that day.

She left behind a one year old son and a grieving husband. I knew Amanda personally from college and she was a happy, bright, and devoted lady. The home invasion happened between 8-830 in the morning and was discovered by her husband as he returned from the gym.

If you know anything please contact the number below. Let's stop this person before he creates another widower and son without a mother.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 3:31:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I recently learned that her father is the pastor at the church my aunt and uncle go to in Elkhart, and that she was a cousin to my cousin through marriage. I saw that there has been an arrest made but there is no sanctioned justice adequate to fit this monster's crime.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:10:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:54:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm sorry for your loss, words fail me. This story has made me sick to my stomach.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top