Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2015 11:09:45 PM EDT
I'll be in Columbus the next few days. Any suggestions for food, gun/knife shops or activities within an hour drive or so?
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#1]
My wife drug me to Nasvlhville IN to see the craft shops. To my surprise there were two good shops. Buck Shot Sporting Goods and Apache Tactical. Buck Shot had great prices and a real nice inventory of guns and accessories. Apache had great prices and a nice selection of knives (Tops and Anza), lots of AR parts accessories.

Both shops would be worth a stop.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 7:55:15 PM EDT
[#2]
should have made a short trip up to acme... well worth it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 1:00:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Go see if you can get a tour of the Cummins bldg.if they still do it.

They used to have a complete full size model of an engine in there that was made of wood and you really had to look close to tell.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 7:16:44 PM EDT
[#4]
nevermind
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 8:51:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Range in Vernon/North Vernon.    Seems good to me.

Link Posted: 10/24/2015 5:14:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My wife drug me to Nasvlhville IN to see the craft shops. To my surprise there were two good shops. Buck Shot Sporting Goods and Apache Tactical. Buck Shot had great prices and a real nice inventory of guns and accessories. Apache had great prices and a nice selection of knives (Tops and Anza), lots of AR parts accessories.

Both shops would be worth a stop.
View Quote

Guess these are the 2 shops I go into when wife and I go to Nashville. Really like both of them. Always find a deal too good to pass on in each shop.
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 6:03:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Feel free to drop me a PM if you head back this way...  I live in the area and would be happy to show you around a bit!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top