Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2015 9:36:22 PM EDT
Well...its been several months since I completed my m4 variant. After several trips to the range and nearly 1,000  rounds through her, she finally seems to be settling down and shooting consistently tight groups. The barrel is broke in nicely and there have been no malfunctions, even with different loads of ammo though it. Being an avid reloader, I've taken the time to catalog several different loads that offer pretty nice accuracy without punishing the gun needlessly. She seems to be fond of bullets between 40 to 65 grain range and groups under an inch at 100yards.
Now there's just one question I am constantly asking myself.....what do I want to build next?
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 11:04:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Something big bore. I prefer the 458 personally.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top