Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2015 12:51:47 PM EDT
Hey guys, I have to go Tuesday, the 31st over to the south side of Indy for work, I have a meeting in the morning and one after 3pm but will have a 3-4 hour break and was wanting to know where some good places to burn up the time.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:52:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Beech Grove Firearms is a nice place on the SE side.  They had a range, but some idiot caught it on fire.  I don't think the range is back open yet.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 4:12:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Elmores is worth a trip.

It is in a strip mall, behind a carwash (Mike's Carwash or Crew Carwash... I think it might have changed names)

Elmores has more black rifles than Beech Grove, but Beech Grove is a good place to visit.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 12:02:40 AM EDT
[#3]
If you like AR's check out US Defense Solutions.  They are off of SR 37 and County line rd (Greenwood). Great small shop, great group of guys etc.
http://usdefensesolutions.net/
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:31:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Elmores has more black rifles than Beech Grove, but Beech Grove is a good place to visit.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top