User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 9:35:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ok, if it's going to work for everyone then Saturday June 6th it is.
View Quote

I hope it will work for me. I work a lot of 6 & 7 day weeks. Hoping to meet other shooters. I am a transplant and do not know many people in the area.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 3:41:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok, I'd like to get a head count on who's coming. Please post if you're in.

The house trailer is still not confirmed yet, so any targets/stuff to shoot at will be appreciated. I'm bringing some tannerite and it would be great if others brought some too. I have 10-11 MG's I'm bringing down and several of my buddies are bringing theirs. Pretty much anything is welcome. We're going to have about 100-150yd range.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 5:54:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Gonna try my best to make it. Will know better the closer we get to the date.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:20:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Same.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:48:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm only a few minutes away so I should definitely be able to make it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 12:20:50 AM EDT
[#6]
I have the day off work. So I will just need an address or meeting time and place.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:48:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The house trailer is still not confirmed yet, so any targets/stuff to shoot at will be appreciated. I'm bringing some tannerite and it would be great if others brought some too. I have 10-11 MG's I'm bringing down and several of my buddies are bringing theirs. Pretty much anything is welcome. We're going to have about 100-150yd range.
View Quote

I plan to make it. However I have been working a lot of week ends. Who has the best prices on tannerite?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:55:11 PM EDT
[#8]
June 6th looks good for me. Im planning on being there unless something changes
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:29:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I plan to make it. However I have been working a lot of week ends. Who has the best prices on tannerite?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rolling your own is easier on the wallet.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:38:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Ok, everyone who is in send me an IM and we can exchange #'s. If you're local and know your way around the French Lick/Paoli area I can give you the address of the property, if not we can meet in French Lick and follow me back.

I'll post a list of what I'm bringing a little later this evening. I don't have a problem sharing my stuff as long as nobody uses corrosive ammo.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 7:47:15 PM EDT
[#11]
still planning on attending, just waiting to confirm that I have workers for saturday.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 12:28:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Here's what I'm bringing-

MACHINE GUNS-

M16 x2
AK47
AK74U
Uzi
MP5
HK33
HK53
RPD
Glock 19 w/sear
M11/9

SEMI/BOLT ACTION-

Sig 551A1
Sig 556 SBR
Yugo M92 SBR
MSAR STG-556
Kel-Tec Sub 2000
9mm Flashlight AOW
Glock 19
GSG 1911
Walther P22
Sig P6
10/22 Integral Suppressed
Savage .223
M91/30
FR8
#1 Mk3 Enfield

I'm cool with people shooting my stuff, just no corrosive ammo or reloads. A few of my buddies are bringing some various MG's, SBR's, SBS's, AOW's and Rifles too.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:20:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 2:29:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Hopefully I can throw another AR together before this weekend. Probably not gonna happen so KISS AR's is all I'm bringing.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 8:38:54 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm in. IM was sent.

I will bring a 458 Socom, 6.8 spc, and a kiss 5.56. So nothing too crazy.

What time are we going to start and do we need to bring anything for the group?
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 9:28:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Also, any good gun shops local that sell ammo reasonably? I only have reloads for my guns so need to get some new production to pew pew some other's.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 10:15:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm in. IM was sent.

View Quote

I'm thinking around 1-6. We can meet in Paoli around 12-12:30 and follow me there.

If everyone wants to pitch in and get a few 30 packs of Busch Light for the landowner for letting us use his place that would be great.
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 6:30:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Big wheel and I are planning leaving the Terre haute area about 9 tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 11:59:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'm thinking around 1-6. We can meet in Paoli around 12-12:30 and follow me there.

If everyone wants to pitch in and get a few 30 packs of Busch Light for the landowner for letting us use his place that would be great.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm in. IM was sent.

I will pick up a 30 pack on the way.
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 12:34:49 PM EDT
[#20]
If you guys are meeting in Paoli then you should check out Guns Knives & More for ammo, he has a pretty good selection of ammo and according to his Facebook page he's trying to move his whole inventory of guns this weekend
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 6:33:04 PM EDT
[#21]
For those I haven't spoke with via IM yet, we're planning on meeting at the Midwest Motel in Paoli, where I'm staying that night around 12-12:30. Then follow me back to the property.

The owner has a 6' hay bale he wants us to spread out on his pasture with tannerite.

Any other targets you guys want to bring would be great.

It's going to be a hot one! I'll have a couple canopies set up and a cooler full of bottled water. Feel free to bring whatever you guys want.
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 8:33:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Well unfortunately I wont be able to make it tomorrow.  I guess the local high school is graduating tomorrow and I am going to be missing a couple of my normal berry pickers. So I will be in the berry patch, have fun guys and be safe.
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 12:17:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If you guys are meeting in Paoli then you should check out Guns Knives & More for ammo, he has a pretty good selection of ammo and according to his Facebook page he's trying to move his whole inventory of guns this weekend
View Quote

Willy is indeed having a big sale this weekend. Bring cash.
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 9:42:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Had a great time with everybody today! Nice meeting everyone. Can't wait to see the videos.
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 10:11:56 PM EDT
[#25]
I'll upload the pics/vids I have when I have a connection tomorrow. Most vids are quick and under 10 seconds so it shouldnt take long.

I think everybody left with a big ol' shit eating grin on their face.
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Great to meet the people who showed up. I'm a little sunburnt today but all was worth it. I will have to try and send all my videos to photobucket and post them here.
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 6:28:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Ive been having problems trying to get photobucket to upload them.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 10:40:05 AM EDT
[#28]
It's good to hear it worked out.  All it takes is a little planning, and a day everyone can agree on.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 3:27:10 PM EDT
[#29]
I wish i could have made this. Going to have to dump the wife and kids for the next one.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 5:21:59 PM EDT
[#30]
im going to try to upload the videos to youtube. Photobucket compressed them and made them super blurry.

Link Posted: 6/10/2015 4:50:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I wish i could have made this. Going to have to dump the wife and kids for the next one.
View Quote

I'd like to do one up in our area this summer too. It would work out better for us northerners. Might be a little tougher to find somewhere MG friendly everyone can go around here though.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Sp3worker your videos are taking so long to upload to youtube for some reason.

Can't embed but enjoy

Merica'

All the videos I have are being uploaded right now to my channel.
My youtube channel
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:19:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Can't embed but enjoy

Merica'

My youtube channel
View Quote

Great job on the videos! Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 7:17:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can't embed but enjoy

Merica'

My youtube channel

Obviously I'm no videographer but they are good enough for using a phone.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top