Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2015 5:41:41 PM EDT
I see that a company called Point Blank is building an indoor shooting range in Carmel.  Anyone know when this is going to open?  I'm excited to have an indoor range right down the street from work, now I know what to do on my lunch break!

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 1:03:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Where at in Carmel?

I know there's a new gun shop in Westfield, but wasn't aware of a range.
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 11:15:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Well if they set it up and run it like the flagship store in Cincinnati, it's going to be awesome. Well lit, spacious, clean store with helpful people and a good selection of firearms, ammo, safes, and misc. Range that allows up to .30-06. But again, that's the Cincinnati store. Last I knew, the Carmel location is planned to open in March or April.
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 1:25:57 AM EDT
[#3]
http://timsshootingacademy.com/

Appears to be open already.
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#4]
The name of this Shooting Range is called Point Blank not the one in Westfield.  It will be located around 116th and Pennsylvania.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top