Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2015 1:20:55 PM EDT
A thread in GD linked me to a youtube channel about drugs and this was the next video to pop up.
When I heard where it was located I

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:15:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Luckily, I know whats in my back yard.  I drive by there and think about those poor people that have to deal with that place in their FRONT yard.  There is one older house in particular that I have always thought was kind of a neat looking old house.  It would be nicer if you didn't look out the front window at this place and also the Federal Pen that is just south of the Wabash Valley Pen.  I imagine you could get it for cheap if they tried to sell it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:20:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Ive work at the substation right beside that place and the gaurds would drive over next to the sub and check us out through out the day.
When up in the air working out of a bucket or on the transformer we could see the inmates out in the yard also the guys that worked the
power line right of way said the inmates would always holler at them.

Ive always wondered what it was like inside there.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:40:26 AM EDT
[#3]
CYB video fail.

Kidding says the user took it down.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:32:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CYB video fail.

Kidding says the user took it down.
View Quote

thats weird.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top